Posts created by soymocha

Agree, very frustrating, I can't not kill enough witches to finish with gold. I start all three fires before night hits, and still am short a few witches to finish in gold.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 8, 17 8:12 AM
OMG, love what happens after finishing the michin challenge and then visiting plateau lakes again after getting your prize. WHOO HOO. great little surprise.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 17 11:21 AM
Rocket is probably suppose to be rocker (quarry) As for upgrading everything to level 4, I struggle to get the mana needed. Even on easy mode I was waiting and waiting for enough mana to be able to upgrade the sawmills to level 4. This is the same as level 31, I just do not seem to be able to get enough mana to be able to upgrade when needed.

Sadly, this use to be my favorite game and I could not wait for the next one to come out. I can not say that is so anymore. I put on the gear they suggest for the level, and use the potions and I still am not close.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 1, 17 8:30 AM
Hi Teddy,
Yes, I am capped an in the flux at the moment so I have played for a while. As was mentioned by another player, I have bought all the books and they have been no help what so ever. I go with the racer that has a 20% better chance of winning.. and I loose. I go with the one that has a high % and is excited... I loose. So yes, so far, with all books and 5 races I have lost every one this am. I quit other games that used a "Luck" factor in a game thinking it was fun. To me, it is not. It is annoying. Especially when you are told to "buy" books that seem to be no help at all.

But, as I mentioned earlier. I think the race track (side area) of the event was a great idea. I do hope more side areas are added. Just for me, this one was annoying. But, I am sure I am not the norm and most people probably loved the idea of the race track.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Aug 29, 17 9:10 AM
I thought the race track was a great addition to the event. LOL the blob fish racer, so cute. The only thing I have an issue with is only being able to win once a day. So far, I bought all my event items in the main zone first to make sure I got them, and now I am buying the books. Sadly, I am horrible with luck and I can't seem to win the races. I still need one more book and in 5 days of betting a few times each day I have only won one time. At this point, even if I buy the other book, I don't have enough days left to win once a day and get the achievement. Still think it was a great idea, just needed to either tell people to buy the books first, or lower the amount of wins needed. But then, might just be my horrid luck too lol

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 8, 17 8:13 AM
Same thing with me. Clicked on the Geode and nothing popped out. I also have many runes in my inventory so I would not know if got a new one or not.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 9:31 AM
I have enjoyed most of this game so far. About 1/2 through at this point. While it is a time management game, it also requires some strategy to accomplish gold on all levels. I don't mind having to replay levels as long as I can see progress in getting gold in the end. It is engaging, I don't find it boring though I do not see why they require us to make single use items. To me, that is not something necessary in a time management game. In fact, I find it pretty useless to me. I want to figure out how to build things in the right order, not open up a new window, see if I have enough mats to make a single use item that may or may not do me any good.

Also, I am not sure why developers of games like this feel we need the constant clicking of birds/ghost etc. Many who play these games have hand/wrist issues and this only causes us pain to have to keep clicking on the mobs in the games. I find, at least for me, does not add to the game play. Well, I should not say that.... it adds annoyance.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 20, 16 3:33 PM
erika_kramer1 wrote:We're trying to get in touch with Big Fish to help us troubleshoot what Error Code 2 means.

Unfortunately, it is a Friday so we might not hear from them until Monday.

Thank you Erika for letting us know you are trying to work out the issue With BFG. I, like others, am getting the error message. Will be patient and see what Monday brings.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 6, 15 3:25 PM
I think luck has a lot to do with drop rate of boxes as I used over 4000 energy to find both boxes. And I agree, if it is this hard to find boxes why waste the energy. I am already working on very poor drop rate of puzzle pieces while being capped with 3 zones to still finish. Not sure I want to spend, LOL rephrase that, I don't think I will use my energy on the off chance of getting a box before my energy bar runs out if the drop rate is going to be this poor for me. Maybe after, or if I finish the last few islands.

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 26, 14 8:05 PM
I demolished the bank first thing. That gave me enough food to pay of the mermaid above the sawmill and market. Then bought enough food to pay off other mermaid and rebuild the bank.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Nov 28, 12 10:18 PM
WELL. loved this game up to level 22. Had to replay a few levels up till now to get gold. Which is just fine.. But really devs why do you think it is enjoyable to have 5 or more fire dragons destroy building after building after building in just one level.. If I had know this was going to happen, I would not have bought the game.. A really downer for me, VERY frustrating to say the least. Not even sure I want to finish the game now, and will think twice before buying another game from this developer.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 11 7:42 AM
OHHH MY. so excited to wake up and see this as TGT. I had a chance to see this game in the works a few times.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the way the screen moves.... bringing the screen to life for me. I do agree, for some, this causes issues, but for others, It was just one more way to bring the game to life. What an added bonus.

I also like the fact, this as used a different style of artwork than the other two. SO, I do not feel like I am just playing another versions of the first two, but one that the devs worked hard to make a bit different.

As for no SG... I find the hint system works just as well, It keeps me moving in the right directions without giving away to much of the game. One thing I have never liked about the SG of other games, is the way it just tells you what to do next. Sometimes I just want a nudge.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Feb 10, 11 3:07 PM
Sweet, Thanks for the info. Been having a hard time with one level. Now I know why. lol

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Jan 20, 11 6:52 AM
Yes there is Severine. It is the blog walkthrough here at BFG.

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Jan 19, 11 9:53 PM
The walkthrough does have one bit of wrong information in regards to the chest key. You DO NOT get the key from Katie like it states.

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Jan 19, 11 7:13 AM
knew it had to be something very simple that I missed... and it was... lol

Thanks Severine.. I will be laughing at myself all day over this one..

Skittie, it is not a quest you get. But something that happens as you progress through the game.

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Jan 18, 11 10:20 PM
I did not receive the blue chest key from Katie while she and Petir were still in Veldarah. I am done in Sedona and just saw that I should have received it earlier. Any ideas? Maybe something I have forgotten to do.

posted in The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery on Dec 14, 10 1:19 PM
This is a beta game they sent out for testing....

The gun is not in the hut... Hopefully you have found it by now.

So, this is where you have been solice.. Swimming with the fishies. I hope you "tease" them as much as you did us over in FS..

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 29, 10 10:15 AM
Well, after loving the first game, I must say, I'm not sure I would even look at a third if they made one. This second game has me very frustrated. I am able to do the whack games ok. Made it through with no issues, but see how it can be hard for many with hand issues.

For me, I am getting frustrated over the inability to get gold on some leves, even after days of playing the game. I know it is doable, since I see others post in the forums that they did get gold on the levels I am trying to get gold. But, I also know, many others have not been able to get gold. Seems to hard to find just the right combo to get enough product to finish the level.

The first game is one I go back and play over and over again because it is fun. I must say, I will not be playing the second one again. I may even delete it before finishing gold on all levels.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator