Posts created by kbear01

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 27, 15 5:38 PM
Thanks so much guys! I'll be sure to take it all in. Your advice is perfect.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 27, 15 4:25 PM
Hi. I've been blindly playing this game for a while now (filling in time while supposed to be working....), and seem to have missed a few basics along the way! The main question I have is how do I get dragon food? I never seem to have enough to help any expeditions - my own or others. I never seem to have any diamonds, so can't buy it.

Which leads to my next question: is there a way to get more diamonds? I play the runes thingy and get what I can each day. I never seem to have more than 100 diamonds at any one time though....

I want to be a good neighbor - but the feeding thing gets in the way. Perhaps my dragon food bag reflects my real-life fridge! There's never any food in there either!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 26, 15 9:13 PM
Can anyone please help? Or is my timezone incompatible with others? Friend code 35532k

I would be most appeciative!

Cheers,

KBear

Thanks so much to those that helped. Dragon got fed! YAY!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 7, 14 5:54 PM
bluejeans1861 wrote:Neighbors of kbear!! Please help painting dragon expedition - only 23 mmin left.

Kbear made it - dragon is fed

Woo hoo! Thank you very, very much everyone who helped! It cost me a few diamonds but I'm cool with that! YAY!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 7, 14 5:22 PM
Thanks Marjasintar! I'll try stocking up on HELPFUL ones! Mine do OK though!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 7, 14 4:57 PM
Hi!

Since I never seem to have any luck completing expeditions before time runs out I was wondering if I was doing things properly.

Do I need to press the "Invite a friend" button more than once to get more people to see that I need help? It seems silly to think that I need to press it once for each of my neighbors!

I guess this question also relates to the little gift button for the creatures in the runes mazes as well. I hope it isn't a silly question! I'm getting sad that I can never seem to progress!

Cheers,

Kbear01 - friend code 35532k

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 7, 14 4:47 PM
I'm after some useful neighbors......

Member code is 35532k

Thank you in advance.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator