Posts created by 1Arwyn

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 20, 15 10:59 AM
Misty ear, they may be able to recover your game, but maybe not. Email tech support. After a few months you may get lucky, I have a few friends who had their games restored. I, however, had to start over, and lost all in game purchases.

Good luck!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 20, 15 10:56 AM
Thanks for all of the responses. I had several bundles just disappear. Not go into inventory at all. BFG confirmed it as a bug, suggested I not have any other apps open at the same time.

Same kind of non-answer I get from them on another free game I play.

I won't be asking for tech support from them again. They simply don't care about the users of heir free games.

I felt disrespected and insulted after both interactions.

You get what you pay for. I will enjoy the games, and not bother to inform them of bugs or issues.

I do, however, love the players! Always ready to help and encourage. A much better experience!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 3, 15 3:19 PM
I just found them here:
https://e7327162-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/pinkrollsroycegames/home/awakening-kingdoms/cecil-s-mini-games---dragon-enclave/Cecil-level-10.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7crkVXNodPhmHhKYCDhV12zG92JEWdiv2iUSkJRqUMC5Mltrac5npZZTMe5vwjA2ZspwH4evCfafLJzM77Lsecl9C5BI7SWUOyEpUE2Guz7P4JIrSIWxpiKIKB5JDQjt0JC8EgsfuBSRNsSbWiKWXEgwyEM2coVNRru2CYX70a0aLeaXmERx2KLTDnUekh6dVwcz8Kwr2o4mt2s6ahTIJPzBKhS7zfhLAbSpqT1q3bRQ4dMSKWUBEt97f-vmfd-P0li7jPONdt2TM56m-5TkVnBqZA7USyEKDKfM3DpA4HWq47TQgsuK36cMhMIBBJj5ZoML91rt&attredirects=0

I did a Google search for pocket dragon minigame 10 and found the whole set.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 3, 15 1:10 PM
Has anyone posted the solutions for the remaining puzzles? I can't for the life of me get the logic.
Thanks!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 14, 15 10:37 AM
Twice now my 7th day bundle reward disappeared. Never showed in my inventory!

We really look forward to these, what's up?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 14, 15 9:16 AM
So this is the second time I've logged in 7 days in a row, and excitedly seen mynBundle of goodies go off into the vapor. Never to be seen again. Sheesh, I treally look forward to those bundles!

Has this happened to anybody else? Is this a bug, or a scam to get us to spend money? Reminds me a bit of losing everything in another BigFish game and having to start from scratch.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 24, 15 9:25 AM
I can't unlock it at all. It is flashing quest, but nothing happens when I click on it.

I have the level 14 quest, but can't get to level 1. Any hints?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 15 11:03 AM
I'm in the same boat as you, down from 43 to 6! I've added you to my friends list, Arwyn i798595, I'll send cards starting tomorrow.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 15 6:14 PM
Fluffy_a I have an owl to trade for your Phoenix. Arwyn, i798595.

I'll pm too, just in case...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 15 9:01 AM
To all my friends, Arwyn, i798595, I still log In to check and see if my identity is back, and you all keep sending me gifts, Thanks!

When I can play again, I will gladly regift!

Sadly missing all the Christmas adventures!

Arwyn

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 14 8:17 PM
Some of are still waiting for the update that will bring back our game! I still can't play.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 14 10:34 PM
Glad to hear their working on it. I haven't been able to play for 4 days now! I know it's a free game, but it hooked, and have purchased many diamonds!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 14 9:56 AM
FrankieKY,

I have exactly the same issue. I think they are working on it. I submitted a report to tech support, but as it is a free game, so who knows how much effort they put into it.

It's now 3 days since I've been able to play.

I'm afraid to play any server-based games by bigfish. If they can't control access, what is happening when they access my device?!!!

Frustrated former fan...

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 14 9:15 PM
I was playing along, got a message that the gift round was over and when the game restarted I had a new user name, on a Lower level, and a different player ID!

How can I get my player back?!

Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 14 5:50 PM
Thanks to the generous community, I got my turtle egg, but can't seem to save enough gold or medallions to hatch it!

Edited.....
I'm also looking for a turtle egg. I have a spare dragon egg and unique stamps to trade.

i798595

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 14 9:50 AM
I am also looking for a Phoenix or turtle egg I have an extra dragon egg, or unique stamps to trade.

Thanks,

Arwyn User i798595

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 14 9:17 AM
You can add me as well
I798595

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 14 9:14 AM
I'd love to trade! I have so much Phoenix food. I have an extra dragon egg to trade.

You can pm me. My ID is i798595.

Thanks

Arwyn

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 14 10:38 AM
I'd love new friends. I play daily.

My ID is I798595

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 14 4:37 PM
Same issues as Chelles here. Can't add items to my wishlist. I've gifted for 4 days and received only 2. I have a feeling I'm not receiving the gifts or my friends aren't getting my gifts.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator