Posts created by amybeth714

posted in Wanderland on Dec 16, 16 2:55 PM
Back for me too.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 15, 16 11:23 PM
Mine is gone also. No artifact. No daily when I got in today.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 15, 16 5:08 PM
They must have heard you!

posted in Wanderland on Dec 15, 16 5:06 PM
naitken99 wrote:yes i am having problems with my snowmen too, but it only seems to be when i try to open the chests that you have to pay 5 or 9 rubies for. That seems to be when the game crashes other than that if i just try to claim my regular reward it seems to work fine. Hope everything works well for you.

Mine was fine until I tried once to use the rubies. Now it's stuck and freezing each time.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 15, 16 5:04 PM
Mimozeus wrote:So, it is not only me who is having problems with the snowmen. When I exchange and try to get my gift the game crashes. the curious thing is that it doesn't crash every time, it's more like every second or third snowmen I approach

Me too! I exchanged with a couple but now it freezes when I try. But I have noticed that the bucket is dropping a lot more often than last year. It was so rare then.

ME
 posted in Wanderland on Dec 9, 16 11:12 PM
Aww Neicey, I'm so sorry for your loss and pain. Surrounding you with wishes and thoughts of healing and strength.
Thank you for sharing- you have so many good thoughts and prayers going your way from all of us making our way through Wanderland.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 16, 16 3:11 PM
I don't see anything different but I never got stuck with the antlers. Hope it is fixed for everyone though. No additional locations opened and portals still closed for me.
I wouldn't call it an update really- just a fix hopefully.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 16, 16 2:47 PM
Me too! Good Luck!

posted in Wanderland on Oct 29, 16 7:48 PM
They are kind of like the Palace Guards- do anything you want and you will not provoke them.
Good news- I won 49th place in the tournament for sending ships- I sent exactly one. I saw a few won it just for joining the tourney. No ships sent. So keep joining that tourney just for kicks.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 25, 16 12:43 PM
Oh my Mary! That is a tragic loss for everyone. I noticed I had not received a gift from you in quite a while- unusual. I currently have 480 friends but most (I think) are inactive. Just takes too long to delete them all. I wouldn't mind losing them all and having to re-add only current ones.
I am wondering- since the update have you been rejecting or ignoring all the new friends that can't be added?

posted in Wanderland on Oct 24, 16 9:59 PM
But yes- the Watchtower is the only scene that cards pop up in. So those of us that have had closed portals for the last year can now get some cards.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 22, 16 3:40 PM
Save them up. You need them to open the gate. And to play the pyramid. Once you have enough to open the gate you will need to complete the puzzle. A lot of people have had problems solving. that puzzle and there a whole threads on it. Mostly you have to sort by color and type.

posted in Wanderland on Oct 22, 16 3:37 PM
Oh my, thank you so much! I never saw this posted. Exactly what I needed!

posted in Wanderland on Oct 20, 16 11:38 AM
I remember many updates ago when the rewards were listed above the collection. Then they changed it to where you had to click on the collection to see what rewards you would get if activated. Now that isn't working for me. I can't figure out a way to know what rewards there are for activating any longer.
Is it just me or is it that way for everyone?
Thanks, Amy

posted in Wanderland on Oct 18, 16 10:56 PM
San Francisco, California.
And I thank all Canadians for their support for the USA!

posted in Wanderland on Oct 17, 16 10:48 PM
Sounds like we have a new Mary Poppins in our midst! Yay!!!! Love how these random people can bring happiness to an otherwise frustrating game. Makes me smile!!!

posted in Wanderland on Sep 27, 16 10:34 AM
Sad to see you go BUT I completely understand. This last "update" was the beginning of the end for me. Not only did it mess some things up , it didn't add any new scenes or progress in the game for those of us that have finished the portals.
I still have some quests left but they require the same things as everyone else.
I do like the new chests when defeating an enemy- it let me spend my remaining rubies to get some wands and stamps.
I, too, have some great gifting friends so I try to drop in once a day or so to give and receive. I play a few scenes, maybe complete a couple of chests, then get absolutely bored before I even run out of energy.
I hope you just take a break- and watch for any future updates that may or may not improve things. Come back when you see something interesting happening. It still is a beautiful game and could be quite enjoyable if not so repetitive.
Either way- have a great day!

posted in Wanderland on Sep 24, 16 6:33 PM
I think the other thread was locked because I pm'd one of the mods and told them about the issue. I asked them to look at the thread specifically. They did and are looking into it.
I did notice that when I started the game today, it still is showing the hint "if the ship doesn't have what you want- send it away and it will come back with something new" or words to that effect. So I don't think it is intentional - or if it is, they forgot to remove that particular hint.
I did get what I needed to send it away. It eventually came back and has new items. So as long as you send it away full it will change. Just can't send it empty and have it change like it used to.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 20, 16 4:54 PM
I PM'd a moderator to see if they could look into it.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 20, 16 4:49 PM
Oh no Marg! I'm so sad this happened to you! Your generosity was very helpful to me back when that horsey was wandering around the map. I won't be able to add you either!
Did you see the post earlier about how customer service gave them tons of gold and rubies when they lost their game? Worth a note to them????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator