Posts created by twinterberg

posted in ClearIt on Sep 7, 17 7:21 AM
Does anyone know how to contact the developers of this game - I must know where they got their music and can't find anything other than a couple names that I googled with no results - I looked at the credits and still nothing - Is there anyone out there who can guide me as to how I do this - please?

posted in ClearIt on May 12, 17 1:10 PM
Thank you, SynthpopAddict, I guess I'll try to contact the developer of the "Clear-it game - In the mean time if anyone has heard any of the songs or music in this game - and knows the title of any one of them, please let me know. Thanks again.

posted in ClearIt on Apr 26, 17 1:05 AM
I really like this game - It may seem childish but I really am a child at heart - my question is this - Does anyone know what music is playing? I know it is kind of choppy - jumping from one song to another, but I really like some of the songs and I must know if anyone knows the titles of the songs that are playing - I love relaxing to the more slower songs - I've checked the credits and other parts of the game and nothing.

Can anyone help me? Some of the songs sound country/western which I love - would really appreciate feedback on this - Thanks .

posted in Maze: Subject 360 on Aug 20, 16 11:08 PM
I have downloaded this game twice and all I get is a black screen with sound - and yes I have windows 10. I'm frustrated !!

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Jul 13, 16 12:54 AM
WHY CAN'T I GET A FULL SCREEN WITH THIS GAME? ANYONE ELSE WIT THIS PROBLEM?

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy on Jun 30, 16 6:15 PM
I am really confused as to how to play this game. There are more numbers than dice and the game says certain numbers on the dice can be used twice - Can anyone help me with this?

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on May 20, 16 7:37 PM
I'm stuck - please help - PLEASE? I'm losing my mind and I hate that puppet!

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside on Apr 21, 16 3:46 AM
I'm stuck on the 2nd mini game in painting or removing certain colors to make canvas all one color - the first mini game with colors on canvas was easy - but the 2nd canvas mini game I can't solve - any help would be appreciated - please?

posted in Plight of the Zombie on Mar 29, 16 8:13 AM

I'm new at this game so I cannot figure how to get the only guy with the gun. I'm able to get all 3 brains and all the unarmed men - but every zombie get's blown away when I try to get the guy with the gun - I thought all I had to do was get three brains and it's over - but in this level it seems I have to get the guy with the gun and he doesn't move - turn - nothin - How can I get this guy? HELP !!

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Mar 4, 16 9:44 PM
I'm stuck too - Anyone - please help!!

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Mar 4, 16 2:09 AM
I've been playing this game too long - my head hurts - I'm sorry but I need help with room 9 in mansion 3 - anyone out there with help in solving this one is appreciated - PLEASE !!

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Mar 4, 16 1:59 AM

I'm losing my mind in room 19 (mansion 3) - anyone with tips on how to solve this one would be appreciated - Please - Thanks much!

posted in Home Sweet Home on Jan 26, 16 2:35 PM
I have high blood pressure and had to stop playing this idiotic game to take extra blood pressure and heart pills - I'm not kidding - this is by far the dumbest - stupidest game I've ever played.

The colors keep jumping while the workers are trying to finish up on what was their color to start with- then like you said there's another worker running like a retard because of a little red thumb - then the coffee meter's going down while I'm trying to dig a tool out from under the others - it's impossible to get thru that stupid little "build" part of the game.

This has been a waste of money and time not to mention it is extremely dangerous to my health and well being - I wish I could get my money back for a different game!!!

I'm going to uninstall this "torture" game and try to get my blood pressure down - I'm so aggravated I could scream!!!!

posted in SpongeBob SquarePants Diner Dash on Jan 4, 16 12:41 PM
I love the SpongeBob's Diner Dash games, but now that I'm on Level 5 I cannot reach the goal of 6000 let alone the expert goal of 11 - or - 12000.

My question is - after every attempt at reaching and failing horribly at reaching my goal, Mr. Krab says to SpongeBob, "The longer you perform the same actions, the bigger the chain reaction."
I don't understand this - I know the longer you repeat an action the better and faster you get at it - but what does Mr. Krabs statement above mean?

I'm getting old and can't understand as good as I use to when I was younger - can anyone explain to me what - "The longer you perform the same actions, the bigger the chain reaction." means? Please? Thank you.

posted in Wonderland on Jan 3, 16 9:29 AM
I just realized what the problem is - I didn't know I had this set to a timer and it would go off right in the middle of the game - I took the timer off and it works perfect now - I need to make sure I trouble shoot everything before getting on here complaining - sorry.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Sep 28, 15 7:28 AM
The beach part of the game is crazy - this guy has to pick flowers & those football shaped whatever to make those necklaces he also has to fish? to replace the seafood which seems to take forever - while at the same time more people are piling in with all these orders - I had to take an extra blood pressure pill to keep me from stroking just to start over AGAIN for the 5th time - is it just me that feels this way when it comes to the beach episode or what??

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Sep 25, 15 2:12 PM
I'm going nuts - I've played this level at least 8 times - found the girl first 4 times and got the mouse also and still cannot even hit the target - I'm failing each time - and I'm taking care of all customers as quickly as possible without any angry customers and I'm still failing - what's with this level?I'm losing my mind !!

posted in Cake Shop 3 on Aug 27, 15 5:35 AM
I LOVE THIS GAME BUT IT IS OFF TO THE SIDE AND DOWN SOME WHERE I CANNOT GET TO THE START OR MENU BUTTONS OR THE GARBAGE IF I NEED TO THROW OUT ANYTHING I MAKE IN ERROR - I HAVE UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED THE GAME AND STILL THE BOTTOM RIGHT PART OF THIS GAME IS CUT OFF.

IF I TAKE IT OUT OF FULL SCREEN MODE I CAN GET THE ENTIRE GAME AND PLAY IT THAT WAY BUT I LIKE PLAYING ALL MY GAMES IN FULL SCREEN - IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN CENTER THIS GAME PROPERLY IN FULL SCREEN - NONE OF MY OTHER GAMES ARE LIKE THIS - PLEASE HELP.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 9, 15 4:29 PM
I CANNOT GET THIS GAME IN FULL SCREEN - I MADE SURE THE RESOLUTION IS SET TO WHAT IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE AND THE FULL AND WIDE SCREEN IS CHECKED IN THE OPTIONS PART OF THE GAME BUT I STILL CANNOT GET A FULL SCREEN - WHY?

posted in 1 Penguin 100 Cases on Aug 1, 15 9:28 AM
1 Penguin 100 Cases is a cute game but I go into the Settings and check full screen and still no full screen I go back into Settings and the full screen box is unchecked again - what can I do to keep the full screen box checked so I can get a full screen with this game? please help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator