Posts created by 4tinynana

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 15 9:32 AM
Hi Sharon,

Your saved progress is kept in your game files, in the windows/ program x86 file, called midnight castle. Copy this file to a flash drive and move it to your game file in windows/program x86 file.

Good luck.

posted in Agency 33 on Jan 3, 15 10:52 AM
Thank you so much silver_hawk.

posted in Agency 33 on Jan 3, 15 8:40 AM
Can someone tell me the cost of the 5 traps after you buy the initial instructions for 15000 coin?

posted in Agency 33 on Dec 8, 14 11:29 AM
annibelle1,

What operating system are you using? You can turn DEP off or add the site to the list, if you're using windows.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 14 3:18 PM
Did anyone else notice the wheel set at 6 hrs after the free spin? I got diamonds both times!

posted in Agency 33 on Nov 23, 14 10:11 AM
I don't know what OS you're using, but you can either turn DEP off or add BFG to the list.

I only run DEP on system programs.

Check your settings- system properties/advanced/performance/DEP.

posted in Agency 33 on Nov 20, 14 12:29 PM
I would like them to add the orbs/diamonds to the daily rewards!

posted in Agency 33 on Nov 20, 14 12:19 PM
I don't know what all that means, but I would try saving your game progress to a flash drive then uninstall both the game & the games manager & then reinstall the manager then the game.

I was having problems with one of my games not loading correctly and this is what cleared it up for me.

Good Luck!

posted in Agency 33 on Nov 14, 14 10:23 AM
I am not getting my daily reward. I'm playing on a pc. My wife & son are also playing this game on the same pc. My wife gets her daily reward but my son & I do not.

None of us are getting the time or accuracy bonuses, as are a lot of other players. I think it's time for a tech ticket.

posted in Agency 33 on Nov 14, 14 10:10 AM
Thanks for your help on this one, finally figured it out.

Patti

posted in Agency 33 on Nov 12, 14 11:30 PM
I have a task asking to play the captains cabin with the starlight challenge. I tried adding the starfall challenge but that did not get rid of the task. Anyone know what this challenge really is?

My appreciation in advance,
Patti

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 11, 14 7:12 AM
This is happening to my husband & son. We are all playing on the same computer each of us has a separate BF account. I'm getting my daily bonus but they're not. This has been happening for the last 4-5 days now.

Anyone else?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 14 10:07 AM
The flower thing is a long time glitch, for me it happens mostly in the dragons lair, so I never collect 5th there. As for the coin, that was happening to me in another game & I turned in a tech ticket & was told it was a glitch in the game so I put the game on hold till the next update & it was fixed. If I were you, I would turn in a ticket and keep responding to the emails they send. It takes awhile, but it was well worth it for me.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 27, 14 12:00 PM
Hi all,

I'm 63 and live in Norwalk, southern California, USA. It will be summer here till Thanksgiving. Desperately need some heat relief.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 27, 14 11:37 AM
Good news.
After the last update, my game is now working properly, so I'm off & running until the next glitch!

posted in Agency 33 on Oct 16, 14 7:25 AM
I got a roulette chip when I leveled up to 30 and it is in my backpack and shows at the table. This was a first for me. If you're level 30 or above I would submit a tech ticket as HoosierAmy directed.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 7, 14 3:29 PM
I've been playing about 2 wks and I only get coin and experience rewards about every 10th quest, and never on the mini games. I've opened a tech ticket but so far only the standard uninstall, reinstall and empty the cache.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone else have any ideas on a fix? I can't do anything without money and experience.

Thanks in advance for your replies,
Patti

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 15, 14 9:49 PM
Hi Tee Rex,
Yes I agree I'm now rolling along. I really appreciate all your help and patience. I'm sure if I get stuck again-I'll be back.

Thanks again!!

oops-double clicking again!

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 15, 14 7:28 PM
Hi Tee Rex,
Thanks for all your help. Yes I agree, things are rolling along. I'm sure though if I get stuck again-I'll be back.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 15, 14 12:24 PM
Hi Tee Rex,
I already had the relic supplies for the crowning dish and the scarecrow. Someone posted a list of where to find them in the HOP's, so I spent some time doing this, as long as I hit combo fifteen after leveling up I got them. Also spent time creating anomaly traps, had 25 at last post.
I miss worded opening box, I opened the box with the handle and got the razor, then it required a feather which I did. This allows you to cross the crevice. Then create the lightening bolt, which triggers earthquake blocking the door.
I've banished the frost spirit. I'm now creating the sword/dagger. Scientist has shown wanting to fix the lens of telescope and proof of the apocalypse.
While the sword is crafting I'll check out what's needed for the bridge. One task that came up to banish the trickster might have given me some of these.

add in- the shield went on top of the box, then the handle opens the box and you get the razor, then you create the feather to open the terminal to cross the crevice.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator