Posts created by CruiseHappy

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 14 11:20 PM
I can't get past the projector. My 2's have disappeared so I can't take the club. This is the second game in a row that I have to quit because of glitches.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Sep 13, 14 1:01 AM
I can't get past the projector. My 2's have disappeared so I can't take the club. This is the second game in a row that I have to quit because of glitches.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Sep 13, 14 12:54 AM
I'm stuck too. Only my 2's have disappeared so I can't take the club. I'm guessing that since I'm not able to take the clubs, I can't move on to take the rest. This is the second game in a row that I can't complete because of a glitch.

I'm having the same problem as Tuggle. His post was dated in January. It's now September and I haven't seen a response to this problem. I'm new to all this so I don't know exactly how all this works, but couldn't you at least acknowledge that you are aware of this issue? Are you planning on fixing this issue or are we just out of luck?

You're not the only one. I'm stuck too. While I can exit the HO scene, I can't get the item needed to complete the game.

I am having trouble putting the key in the music box. I am playing on an iPad and since the box is at the very edge of the screen, the key won't reach and constantly bounces back to the inventory. I have never experienced any glitches in any other game I have played, so this surprised me. I'm not the only one having this problem and I can't continue with the game until this gets fixed. Can you please do something about this?
Thanks.

I'm in the same boat! Any idea if anyone is even concerned about fixing this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator