Posts created by pebbleperson

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Aug 21, 14 7:31 AM
kellbell8288 wrote:I'm not sure if this is a technical issue or not, but i seem to be stuck in my game. I am attempting to put the fall emblem on the child to free it and open the winter door, but the hallway is locked by a pink shield. I don't know how to get rid of it so I can open the winter door, and the game just tells me to put the emblem on the child when I push the hint button. All the walkthroughs I've seen don't cover how you get the pink shield down, so until a walkthrough comes along and explains what I'm missing, i think I'm stuck in the game. I hope this isn't some glitch in the game, but I thought I'd post it here and see if anyone eles is having this problem as well.

I download on a Kindle Fire HD
I'm having a similar problem. The hint button is telling me to place the Jewel of Spring on the head of the Child of Spring....but it does not want to go onto their head!!! It's the large statue of the child above the Spring open door in the main hub that I'm trying this with. Is this a glitch and can anyone give some advice please? It would be much appreciated!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator