Posts created by dacastello

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 17 12:21 PM
What are these? I see that golden keys open them, but I don't know where are the locks. Any ideas?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 15 2:21 PM
Today the game is no longer returning any stamps from HOS. I have tried restarting the game, but no change. I assume a stamp is returned about every two or three HOS. I have received none after over 20 HOS. Any ideas?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 15 6:53 PM
I have noticed that every time I enter the wheel, it sets up new items. It used to keep the same items but move their positions.
I just keep entering until I get an egg or some high value items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 15 6:39 PM
After I exit, I cannot start the game again. The BF manager says another game is running. I can play again if I manually kill bfggameservices.exe I am running on a Vista 64 bit OS. This just started happening in the last month or so.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 14 5:33 PM
The Bracelet of Seeing, Sign of Mercy, Book of Evil is returning the Crystal of Twilight instead of the Glowing Darkness. This halts me in the game because I need 24 Glowing Darkness items to continue the game.
Played HOS twice 16 Nov got one Glowing Darkness and one Crystal of Twilight when following a find. It appears I am getting a random select. At this rate it will take me 48 hours of game time to complete one quest. This seems a little too long!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 14 3:20 PM
Following the find path to a HOS does not always return a desired item when used for a daily quest or an independent craft. (An independent create is one not created through the professor quest menu.) In fact, the HOS seems to continue to return the same item over and over again. It never returns the required daily quest item after many passes through the HOS. This makes it impossible to complete the quest after many hours of trial.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator