Posts created by Peachme16

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 4:42 AM
Hello Wendlark, You stated in your 1st message that you are having problems gifting friends. What do you play on? I would be happy to add you if you play on iOS. I am at level 84 and normally do not have a gift list up but I can send things your way. Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 4:16 PM
Hey TJ, I do not need spring room 1 up at all and I would say most higher levels players do not need the pets items from there. But players just starting out do. So it is a stuff call. I am not leaving room 1 up as long as 2. I did change room 2 name to say
‘Can gift room 1 items’. So they know they can put on their gift list and send their way. I feel that makes up for the room not being open so much. For this spring season it is a stuff choice and they might not be getting any easier for players just starting out. What goes on next year if we have 3 spring rooms...... Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 1:33 PM
I also have last years pet parts to gift. And I am not sure how new players are doing with getting the room they need. I would hate to have to do all pets this year. So any of the new friends I made lately please put on list and I can send your way. I might be able to take on 2 to 3 new friends. Please PM me if you need help with last years pets. I play on iPad. Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 18 4:39 PM
Hey! Crystal, I got it to. Hope you enjoy the new iPad. Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 1:33 PM
Does anyone else find the portrait in the “slumping vampire” creepy? That woman and kid just freak me out. I have a hard time finding the objects in there because my eyes just keep going back to them. And does it seem like their eyes just follow you around? Just wondering. Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 17 2:08 PM
Amybaby, just so you, this post is for iPad friends. Your ID starts with an a so you are android. There is a post out here for players looking android friends. Just not sure what page it is on these days and one for iPad.... for anyone else looking.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 17 4:02 PM
Hi! Slideshow. Did send you an invite. I was starting to wonder if you would check your post. Easy mistake to make. Good luck. See you in the castle, Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 6:21 PM
Can you please double check your ID number? It is coming up no matches. Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 6:14 PM
Hi! Sideshow. I will send you an invite. Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 17 5:41 PM
I would like to thank Crystal P, Patz & Tammy. I don’t think I would be where I am in the game right now without their help in the beginning. Those unique stamps are a killer when you 1st start out. Probably would of gave up long before hitting the max level. So now I am paying it forward and helping low level players the way they help me. Thank you to all of my wonderful friends, Watson See you in the castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 17 2:43 PM
Dogpenny, I can help you out if you play on iPad. PM me your ID and player name if you do not want your ID out here on the forum. Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 4, 17 5:49 AM
I have the same problem with some ZZ items. And ithe chicken was one of them..... But you could try getting them by doing a puzzle. That is what I do. Think I have two chickens now. Goodl luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 7:30 AM
I must of tried around 50 times but I got it to go. Got so frustrated.... stop trying and went on playing. But it does goes there on the handle. You just have to get it just right. Try getting it to light up a little. I think then it is in the right spot but still took a few times. Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 17 1:09 PM
Well... I love potato chips... eat a few everyday.... since my post yesterday.... have won more than 100 diamonds and a few ZZ items too. Better odds than when we could play the tournaments for diamonds... So they are doing fine by me.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 17 8:12 AM
Know there have been many comments on the puzzles but I thought I would post how I play them. 1st off I am at level 76. I would not call myself an old timer but middle age and I am in the millionaires club and have all of the pets... So my play would be different from those on lower levels. My 1st problem with the puzzles was deciding what to ask for... I did not really need anything.... then I thought why not go thru the crafting list and see what I do not have in my inventory and made a list and slowly started to check them off with wins. Once I won one of everything for crafting I decided to try for two.... I am now slow working on three of everything and I am in the H's. And I am not much of a chance taker... if I have a loss already and can get the diamond... I take it. I have been pretty lucky lately... twice this morning I won all 3 items. So there are good days and bad... all I will say about my tell is... I watch what hand the item goes into and watch the shoulder roll... (because once I say... it stops working)... and it has been working pretty good for me but not all the time.
And just 3 diamond wins equals 5 carrots (they are 3 diamonds a piece right?).

So I am not sure if this post will help anyone.... please try and keep comments on a positive note...... it has been a long time between posts. Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 17 1:18 PM
I am also only gifting the Iris if it is on your wish list. Have already sent out my limit for today. And that is all I will send till this challenge is over. And since I am at the point there I can't see anymore of my gifts I just hope I can send back to all that have given me an Iris. Would hate for anyone to get so close and not get the last one. Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 17 4:40 PM
Thanks Tela, was wondering what was going on... Will delete the old ID. Happy you are back, Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 17 10:33 AM
I also been wanting to clean house. I have a good 10 friends that I gift with every day and maybe 20 others when I can. But friends at level 74, like me, who have hard to get items on their list are a wonder to me. I know we are not to question anyone's gift list but I would rather send these items to lower level players who need them. I have air ship items and one pet food on my list. And when I do send a hard to get item or even an egg or crafted item, I would like to get something back as a thank you. There have been many times I have not and they have been deleted soon after. We all have our own way of playing and we just have to find friends who gift the same way. Sorry in advance, if I delete you. It is nothing personal but I like friends who do gift back. And I do track my gifting everyday. Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 17 10:26 AM
Same here Willy, you are now in my invite list. Since we just became friends over the weekend... not sure what is going on. Know you were looking for plain stamps and thought I could help you out. I will leave you there for a few days before I remove you.
Watson

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 17 8:46 AM
Hi! Willy, would enjoy helping you out. I do remember the days of needing just about everything. Play as Watson. Will do an invite when I go back into the game. See you in the castle.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator