Posts created by west644

posted in Agency 33 on Oct 23, 15 10:40 AM
This has been addressed before, but I still cannot find a conclusion. I have made the invisible ink. I have a desk with a quill with a bottle of blue liquid with an octopus sign on it. I can pick up the quill and wave it around, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS!! I have read in another discussion that I should use the stamp, or click on the quill and the bottle, but NOTHING HAPPENS!! I have the typewriter in my collection, (I have not yet got all the coloured stones, I still need the purple one), I am in the process of making the mason's sign. But I can't seem to be able to write the invisible letter. Maybe there is something else I need? Maybe there is something I am not doing correctly, but please, can someone help me? !!!

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 11, 15 7:59 PM
Thank you artist 3412. I checked out the wall at headquarters and realised that all this time I had overlooked getting the rewards for completed missions! I am now managing to collect a few magnifiers.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 9, 15 2:49 PM
The magnifier (marvellous creation!) can be purchased from the store for 60 "coupons". The way to obtain these coupons is by overcoming challenges from the "Summoning Stones": am I right so far?
The Summoning Stones are locked up tight with a padlock, on the right side of my screen, with the figures 22:00:00 above them.
Question: How can I purchase a magnifier???!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 8, 15 10:54 AM
I believe Hidden Agency33 (by Elefun) will also no longer receive updates. Needless to say I had just started playing this and was just getting into it and enjoying it before I found out that bit of unwelcome news!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 6, 15 10:12 AM
I have already placed here, and in other places, my appeal to continue with update/s for AW. I have been away for several weeks and have not logged in to the forum for some time, so today, out of curiosity, I checked in to see if the appeal to continue with AW had slipped out of sight and if other AW queries had taken over. I am very happy to see that this is not the case. Those of us who have been cheated over a satisfactory conclusion are still as vocal as ever and are dominating the AW forum. Well done! Maybe, just maybe, AW will be "re-awakened" (groan!).

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 13, 15 1:04 PM
Just adding my voice to those who are requesting (begging) to have at least one further update to tie up the loose ends: the egg, the hermit, the basilisk, the books, Shelsea... etc. Come on guys, get with it, listen to your customers and give them the service they deserve.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 3, 15 12:16 PM
If it helps I will add my voice to the appeal to reconsider abandoning AW. I was one of those who played slowly and taking Free to Play at its face value I did not spend any money, BUT I would be prepared to pay to see this game continued, at least until there is some closure.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 26, 15 12:08 PM

A really good idea. Let's try and keep this game running. I have tried ART and Midnight Castle. ART I uninstalled after two days. Midnight Castle I played for a week and got fed up constantly waiting for the different areas to recharge.

Awakening Kingdoms is the best game out there without a doubt.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 23, 15 2:15 PM
I decided I would not continue playing the game once it became official that the game would be dropped, however, (and it could be conditioning because I am programmed into collecting my daily rewards) I went back into the game.
I was freshly spell-bound by the absolute beauty of the game, from the characters to the intricate scenes and the relaxing music. I felt that I had to voice my desire to urge the people responsible to calling it quits, to consider alternative options.

I would like to add my voice to those above. PLEASE, please, reconsider the decision and at least provide one, last update. We can then conclude the game with joy and satisfaction instead of the current despair and sadness.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 22, 15 6:53 AM
charlieisr wrote:

I JUST WISH BZ WOULD SELL IT TO SOME OTHER DEV. AND LET THEM FINISH THE GAME OR BETTER YET KEEP IT GOING.

I agree with charlieisr, pass the game over to someone else to develop.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 19, 15 5:29 PM
I posted this under another topic, but it appears my comments were already reflected above.

frequentfrog has hit the nail on the head. Its not the fact that the game was pulled, it was the manner in which it was done, sneakily, with no conclusion. Even if there had been ONE last update(stated up front that it would the last) and which gave a satisfactorily conclusion (poor Shelsea!) it would have been acceptable, but to leave everyone hanging after months of speculation is downright dishonest. Like many others I looked at the Forum everyday, got to recognise people, their wisdom, their likes and dislikes. I feel bereft. It is a truly sad day when the powers-that-be (and the general consensus appears to be that it is BoomZap) decided to ignore a strong and faithful following of a truly remarkable, fine, original, game which many of us now feel emotionally attached to. You should hang your heads in shame.

With regards to playing for free, yes, many did play for free without buying extra bolgins, crystals, etc. and were content to play slowly within the resources they were able to accumulate without paying cash - it is (was!) a Free To Play Game after all: however, the other six (or maybe seven) Awakening Kingdom games surely brought in some revenue the developers could use to offset the FTP ?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 19, 15 5:19 PM
frequentfrog has hit the nail on the head. Its not the fact that the game was pulled, it was the manner in which it was done, sneakily, with no conclusion. Even if there had been ONE last update(stated up front that it would the last) and which gave a satisfactorily conclusion (poor Shelsea!) it would have been acceptable, but to leave everyone hanging after months of speculation is downright dishonest. Like many others I looked at the Forum everyday, got to recognise people, their wisdom, their likes and dislikes. I feel bereft. It is a truly sad day when the powers-that-be (and the general consensus appears to be that it is BoomZap) decided to ignore a strong and faithful following of a truly remarkable, fine, original, game which many of us now feel emotionally attached to. You should hang your heads in shame.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 19, 15 5:30 AM
jljosette wrote:You don't. It means nothing now.

jljosett is right, the game is finished. No more achievements, no nothing.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 18, 15 1:45 PM
I agree with the above; its not the fact that the game has ended, but that no-one had the decency to give us the heads up a long time ago ("OK folks, once you've reached the basilik, you can playing 'cos nothing else is going to happen"). Big Fish surely knew what was going on.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 11, 15 8:33 AM
Yes, I saw it briefly. Just a bug I think, I never saw it again.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 7, 15 2:23 PM
I agree. Moderator, where are you?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 6, 15 2:27 PM
I have been reading with great interest the ways in which people are whiling away the time until we get a new update. I have two games running: at level 53 I am now collecting artifacts to complete the Dark Tower pillars in order to access the Basilisk (up to 46/50 at the moment); at level 51 I have unlocked Dreamless Pond and am gradually coming to the end of the quests (apart from the Chest and the Dark Tower, of course!). I am now using some of my inventory to obtain mini-scene trophies and eventually increase my resources.

My only concern is, while we have all this time on our hands we are building up vast quantities of food, coins (bolgins?) and resources.

When (if!) an update comes, the developers will have to create almost an entirely new game, since the current game is pretty much finished for a lot of people: sure, there are still things to do, but no quests as such and if future quests are based on the status quo, they will be achieved very, very quickly since we have built up our resources. I wonder if Shelsea is doomed..... !!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 29, 15 2:00 PM
I like your ideas of using emoticons, I never thought of that!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 27, 15 2:55 PM
Many comments, ideas, "fun while waiting for an update", etc. are really entertaining or informative. I wish there could be a "like", and/or "agree" button we could push to add our opinion to one already expressed. Just a thought....

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 24, 15 3:57 PM
You're very welcome. Glad I could help...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator