Posts created by gapeach61

posted in Demon Archive: The Adventure of Derek on Jun 24, 16 12:23 PM
I have started over 3 times on this game to see if I am missing things. First time stuck in Dungeon, started from beginning and can't get pass that now.

posted in Demon Archive: The Adventure of Derek on Jun 24, 16 12:22 PM
I have started over 3 times on this game to see if I am missing things. First time stuck in Dungeon, started from beginning and can't get pass that now.

posted in Demon Archive: The Adventure of Derek on Jun 22, 16 9:39 PM
I am stuck in Dungeon. Can't find how to break lock on door or how to lift stone unless I miss something.

posted in Secrets of Magic: The Book of Spells on Jun 19, 16 2:15 PM
me either! I like a challenge but this is ridiculous. Somebody help please.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 10:51 AM
I don't find a bonus game and no pearl maze game. I just bought this

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 14 2:35 PM
I just bought the game and some stuff is much easier to find once you buy the game.
I agree about the jumping back and forth from room to room but no biggie, the only thing that annoys me is I am stuck, I need a red ribbon and can't find it. some rooms still have things to do but I can't get to what I need to do it with. I guess you have to acquire certain things before you can get to others. I am at a stand still now. What can I do? And every time you turn around you need a key to unlock something, where the heck are all these dang keys? Anyone? Thank You!

posted in Call of Atlantis on Aug 23, 14 12:24 PM
I love this game but there are some on level 2 that there is no way u have enough time. These are suppose to be fun, One took me a week to get through! HELP!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator