Posts created by snoopy0373

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 9, 10 8:14 PM
I have done this two times. How long do you have to turn the valve to get the water to run? I did it once for 5 minutes and the second time for 6 minutes.

posted in Can You See What I See? on Jul 15, 10 10:54 AM
seattlesleu wrote: The clue is. These became worth more then ten when Jesse signed them with a pen. Help!! Seattlesleu

posted in Conga Bugs on Feb 13, 09 7:43 AM
My demo just ran out but I have a question. In the second level (I think it's 2nd or you could say 2nd Island on planet) and I got to the puzzle area called rearrange, I think, and you can only pick up 3 bugs, there are 4 separate lines and you have to clear them with those 3 bugs. I know you have to try to chain reaction combos but I tried and tried and I just couldn't figure it out. Even asked my husband who is a big fan of the popper games and is great with puzzles. And he couldn't figure it out either. So what or how do you go about solving it? Thanks for your help.

posted in Fairy Island on Jan 12, 09 1:26 AM
The same thing happened to my husband. I downloaded the game for him to try. When he went to try it, it wouldn't start. He did the same thing of uninstalling it and reinstalling it and nothing worked. Has anyone found what the problem might be. I wonder if there is more playing it or more not playing it. I'd be curious to find out. If anyone has any advice please let us know. Thanks.

Wendy and Jason B.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator