Posts created by PurplePal1

posted in Wanderland on Oct 11, 17 9:54 PM
HI

My Player id is 128810 and i am at level 63, however, all the quests from Witches forest, alchemist and hot springs are still sleeping and despite continuing they never re-appear and I am only getting one new quest at a time now. Is there an issue with my account which is stopping the game from advancing?

thanks

posted in Agency 33 on Oct 17, 14 5:25 AM
Hey, what did you do to fix the game? i'm not sure what you mean about profiles.

thanks

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 18, 14 8:24 AM
I am also having problems with items in HOPS not being selected, so frustrating, the general game play is slow and unresponsive. To craft a pack of 5 anomoly rift has gone form a 1 star to a 4 star item aswell which is annoying.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 6, 14 7:24 AM
brilliant, that worked a treat, many thanks, it was so frustrating

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 5, 14 8:38 AM
I have created the sun symbol and yet when i try to sue it on the gates to open it says I am missing something - i carried on with other quests and i have got to a point now where i can't seem to move on as I can't open the gate - any ideas what else I need with the sun symbol in order to open this?

thaks

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 26, 14 4:53 AM
I am also trying to banish the Centaur. I have everything for the Imperial Gong, but when I try to create it, it says that I can't. It's locked.

I am on level 28 and all HOPS are at full level s- any ideas how to unlock the facility to create the imperial gong so i can banish the centaur.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator