Posts created by RLBaxter

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on May 11, 15 8:23 PM
Just got done with the game and had some helpful tips to offer those either stuck or playing the game for the first time.

I found it easiest to play through all the levels, trying for at least gold or silver, until the second to the last level. By this time you've unlocked at lot of helpful power ups and when you go back to replay the levels you get to keep these power ups.

Then I would play through a second time with the power ups to improve my score and get gold on almost all levels so that once I played the final level I easily achieved the required score.

When replaying the levels another helpful tip is to use the power up that changes someone's orders. If you have an item from the carts on the right side of the screen that require a lot of items you can line up three on the serving table and then put one on the power up station, the station will not have to recharge and you can keep picking up and replacing the item on the power up station while your server grabs the other three first and then the power up so you can place four items rather quickly.

Hope these tips helps those that need it. This made the game a lot less frustrating for me.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 3 on Apr 15, 15 5:42 PM
I've just had to wait and skip the puzzle because it never seems to line up for me. Even when I get all but one ring lined up, moving the final ring shifts another ring.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 3 on Apr 12, 15 8:00 AM
So I've played this game through four times, going on fifth. I'm trying to get all the badges, but several are proving difficult. First, the mini-game under a minute. No matter what I do I can't seem to get this one. Even on the mini-game where you type in a number on the keypad doesn't get me this badge. Second, even when finishing the game in under 3 hours I still don't get that badge or the perfect completion badge. Any ideas on how to get these? Thanks.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 3 on Apr 12, 15 7:58 AM
I seem to always forget the one on the tiki statue

posted in Campgrounds: The Endorus Expedition on Sep 15, 14 5:41 PM
Just finished with gold -
Buy 200 supplies, clear the 2 debris fields.
Build 1 Trailer, Buy 200 Supplies.
Build another 2 trailers while clearing debris and getting the treasure box.
Buy supplies and continue to upgrade, having all trailer and one factory - then when you have enough supplies to complete all level 3 trailers you can dismantle the factory.
Build a greenhouse where the factory was and upgrade to level 2. Purchase seeds, build pond and dismantle the greenhouse.
This should do it, but it comes close to the end so I had to do it a few times and click fast.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator