Posts created by Rukacat33

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 5, 16 1:30 PM
I had to get a new computer and when they gave me my game back I lost all my friends. If you were my friend before, please add me again to your friend list. My new ID#599060 My game name is still Rukacat.

Thanks, Ruth

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 16 4:48 PM
My computer died on me and I had to get a new to me computer. They have given me a new ID# and so I have lost all my friends. I did not have the PM addresses of all my friends so I am hoping that some of those friends will be reading this and re-join me as a friend again. Game Name - Rukacat ID# 599060

Thanks for being my friends before and helping me out. I hope you will stay with me!!

Ruth

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 10:42 PM
to all my friends also...

I cannot get my game to load either...I believe that it is b/c I have Windows 10

This is a good time to get my computer in for them to upgrade my computer...they have it for about a week. I'm taking it in on Friday. I am sure there will not be a correction in place before I get it back....we all know how long those things can take.

Rukacat

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 16 9:32 PM
Hi TJ and Payton!!

I would love to have the two of as friends...I will add you right away. So sorry you had that happen to you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 16 9:27 PM
Pearla;

I am so very sorry about what happened to you...silly me never thought to look on the forum until now. I just thought you were moving and b/c of that you did not have time to play. I see you are back playing now. I don't think that I can think of a worse thing to happen to a family. I am glad you are back playing again...you are one of my most constant friends!! Hugs to you!! And will be thinking of you a lot!!

Rukacat

posted in Wanderland on Nov 17, 15 5:23 AM
If any of you had been playing this game since it came out, you would think tha all the upgrades it has given us have been absolutely heaven!!! It was horrible to play then and I just stopped coming to the game for a while because I just got mad and the games are not made so we cannot have fun. Trust me these DEVS are slow at adjusting things so we can play for more than 1/2 hr but try 5-7 minutes when I first started to play when it first came out.....were you here when they had the knight on a white horse take you around from place to place??? That cost you energy points for him to move!!! I have only spent $10.00 on this game and I refuse to put any money into it.....after all, it is advertised as a free game!!! Yes, they definitely need to change the drop rate of the items needed to fight the bad guys and to go into the HOSes. That is the one thing they have not fixed yet. I say don't quit but maybe take a 4 month sabbatical!! There are other games out there. Have you tried MC??? I have never yet had to spend money on anything in that game. I have gotten to the point where I can play MC without a break if I wanted to and am only at level 36.

Good luck whatever you decide!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 7, 15 4:49 PM
If you are CatWoman & Spiderman or can get hold of that game name person, please PM me at Rukacat33. You are level 14 and would like to contact you, please.

Thanks

Rukacat

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 15 11:14 AM
Hi all!! I am now officially a Pirate girl!! Yippee!! Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum...actually, I am with Susie on this one - I'd like it in the form of a Pina Colada!!

Rukacat

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 15 6:24 AM
Hi Everyone!!

I have the following eggs...2 reindeer, 3 penguins, 5 little white bear,7 snowman, 1 pegasus and 1 lemur.

I play on PC. PM me if interested.

Rukacat

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 15 7:19 PM
Ohhhh, Susie!!! You did it again!! You made me ROFLOL!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 15 2:10 PM
TiramaSue;

Maybe you need a clean break of it for a couple of months.....and that is OK. You don't want to burn out on this game b/c there are so many wonderful people in the forum and they have fun. Just let your friends know by adding after your name " back by 05/15/15" (or whatever date you set for yourself) and go have fun on some other games for a while or play some of the mystery HOS games or....play something that has nothing to do with HOSs!! Play Mahjong, Match 3 games or something on the FTP that is for kids....it will make you appreciate MC more. Then you will probably find you are itching to get back to playing MC and missing the great fun and positive people on our forum! Trust me...you will find a lot of disgruntled people on other forums from other games and it is very depressing.

Whatever decision you make, MC will be still here for you to come back to if you so choose. There is NO WRONG decision!!

Good luck and happy searching!!

Rukacat

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 15 1:03 PM
In my experience with my pets I do the same as Sortilege....I only use mt Christmas pets. I have found that my Reindeer gives out gold chests 95% of the time and she seems to like the Ice Rock. That may change, of course. I have not found the right place to open my Penguin so I don't use him much. The reindeer gives out bunches of coins and each bunch is 400 coins. She just gave me 1600 coins, 2 brown/purple stamps and 2 diamonds. I'd say that is not bad.

I think we all need to experiment with our pets to see what and where they work best with us.

I know when to click the reindeer and snowman, but am not sure when to click the penguin, bear and yeti.....anyone know this trick??

Rukacat

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 15 7:58 PM
I owe a huge thank-you to all my dear friends for all the help they have given me. I just keep getting and getting!! You are all so very awesome!!

I had a trade happening with someone who was not my friend and the trade fell through. I had put up the brown/purple ticket because they said they would send it back to me.(which they did) There were 6 of my friends that sent me one of those tickets and I know how very hard they are to get and how important they are in the game. Please, would those 6 friends put up a brown/purple ticket on their wish list and I will send them back to you. I am so sorry that happened.

***Please PM me and let me know who you are before I send it back to you.***

Happy Hunting!!

Rukacat

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 15 11:38 AM
A huge thank-you to all my dear friends for all the help you give me. I truly appreciate it!! You all are the best!

I put up a brown ticket because someone outside my friends had tried to make a trade with me and it went all wrong so they were supposed give me back my brown ticket (which they did) and in the meantime 7 of you gave me one also....for no reason....just because I had it on my wish list. Now that is what I call awesome!! Giving it to me just because I had it on my wish list...not because you wanted anything in return. I am truly blessed. If any of you want your brown ticket back, please PM me and I would be glad to do so for you.

Rukacat

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 15 11:40 AM
I just have to add my list to this....
pepper gloves (for the jalapeno chopping)
grasshopper shackles (designed from the spider shackles)
lizard glasses ( comes in morphing colors for the chameleon too)
potato bread (for those who need a bit of meat)
mouse spoon (for the discerning rodent)
bat bread
AND for the gutter folks.....ta da!!......monkey plums!!

Hope you like!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 15 7:58 AM
Mine said I had a new request also but I never did find anyone was requesting to be a friend. Where oh where did I go wrong??!!! LOL!!

Rukacat

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 15 7:51 AM
What's the hurry? Why do you need to catch up and with who? It's a game and you just go at your own pace - not a race unless you go in the competition thingy. Chill out and smoke a bowl!! LOL!!

Rukacat

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 15 3:50 AM
Thanks everyone for giving us "younguns" a heads up as to what is before us! I am at level 26 and got into the muddle of having to go back and do lots and lots of HOSs again and again etc. to try to gather as much coinage as I can. I am now going to stop doing that and just sit back and do lots of HOSs over and over again etc to build up my supply of coins AND important items such as brown tickets. Then when I feel I have enough to continue the game, increasing my minimum level coins and items, I will go ahead with the game story. I have gotten some great tips from all of you about how the pets give more with a silver and gold chest and how to look for the best scene to feed them at etc. Thanks a bunch for all this great advise....we are so lucky to have you helping us in this way!!

Ruth (Rukacat)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 15 3:45 AM
Thanks everyone for giving us "younguns" a heads up as to what is before us! I am at level 26 and got into the muddle of having to go back and do lots and lots of HOSs again and again etc. to try to gather as much coinage as I can. I am now going to stop doing that and just sit back and do lots of HOSs over and over again etc to build up my supply of coins AND important items such as brown tickets. Then when I feel I have enough to continue the game, increasing my minimum level coins and items, I will go ahead with the game story. I have gotten some great tips from all of you about how the pets give more with a silver and gold chest and how to look for the best scene to feed them at etc. Thanks a bunch for all this great advise....we are so lucky to have you helping us in this way!!

Ruth (Rukacat)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 15 3:29 AM
Aww you guys...just chill out and smoke a bowl!! LOL!! I just ignore them and go on to the discussions where you guys are giving great advise and having some laughs! You know....girls just want to have fun! (and some guys too Gonzo!)

Ruth (Rukacat)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator