Posts created by Katwoman991

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 18 10:19 PM
None of neighbors, etc carried over to my new acct. s52Ibh if this is rong try 552Ibh
This sucks...sorry

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 18 10:19 PM
None of neighbors, etc carried over to my new acct. s52Ibh if this is rong try 552Ibh
This sucks...sorry

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 9:45 PM
As far as finding your "code" Just Click on the Goldman - Mngmt Tab- Character - gives you your code.
Other players don't know your "code" unless you provide it to players. You can do a PM on the forum so it's not out there for everyone, unless that is what you want to do.
I had to log into the plaayme8 version tonight...lost all neighbors - hvn't chkd my chest to verify that my BP was carried over. But it's worth nothing without friends -((
Kat
I hope we can have ur pond back

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 6, 18 11:27 AM
I logged in today Saturday, 1/6/18 @1pm EST - and the Blue Abyss does not show up on my game screen. However it still states that it is the latest Qst.
Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 5, 17 12:40 PM
Today I'm having issues with visiting & gifting; this is for yesterdays done today.
There isn't a rhyme or reason on the the method of skipping. I didn't receive credit for the visit or it said that I already gave them a gift, and I know I did not bc I'm just gifting today for yesterday.

On a good note I was able to take the chest for the Radio Amateur Qst.
Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 4, 17 9:16 PM
Jo_ZZ wrote:I've noticed (for me it still works)
that they didn't offered the daily rewards for competions and duels.

Instead, they offered an alias to the "store icon"
calling it: Unique Offer
(same prices as usual)...

(lol)

JoZZ

I also saw an oddity; when you use the Runes Tab (upon signing in) they are #'d
now, they're #'s 1 thru 3...that was never like that B4. Daily Rewards for Comps & Duels does not load. Sometime during late afternoon my Chest- 3 spins popped it, and gave me 3 more. I' afraid to take my chest from the Amateur Radio, decent chest too, but I may not be able to log-in another day to see if they fixed it so that unable to load anything else
Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 2, 17 11:03 PM
lol

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 2, 17 12:26 PM
@Swainger
I didn't have any problems yesterday (12/1)
However today Comps aren't loading for me.
Good Luck
Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 17 8:30 PM
@Jo_ZZ
tku, tku , tku
Finally an answer to my question
This is the info we would be sharing for the "newbies" that we all were once upon at time.
Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 17 12:02 PM
sir_vival wrote:@ Katwoman991

You wanna be on the safe side?

Bite the lemon

Enjoy the fruit
Sir Vival

Yeah right or bite the dust. Lost a chest due to the latest hiccup. Did u take your chest yet???
Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 17 11:58 AM
Oh, I forget to mention my experience with this rather easy room; it was nice for a change. We all know some of these quest are.....grr
I did use a N. Pallium and S/ cards to change the mode.
I found the drop rate to be good, some items are a bit difficult at times, even when u think u know the rm..lol
The Studio, was bright and comfortable, next time I would not have the need to use the N/Pallium.
Any ghost will do, and u can use banishers. You must eliminate a ghost b4 u can assemble the last artifact; Magic Visor.
Good luck to all
This is a do again qst.
Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 17 11:31 AM
Helloooo
Does anyone know what the chest consist of ? I'm afraid that if I hold on to it; I may not get back in, it's a crap shoot right now.
Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 7, 17 12:44 PM
Billye
I too have been troubled with new day cycle time. At one point my chest appeared at 7pm opposed to 6pm - now it's 6pm instead of 5pm.
This game is really going to the crapper
Kat

Now I am receiving a msg stating that I cannot post a NEW Msg so soon????
Really - I have been playing this game for several yrs now..this is a first

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 7, 17 12:41 PM
Billye
I too have been troubled with new day cycle time. At one point my chest appeared at 7pm opposed to 6pm - now it's 6pm instead of 5pm.
This game is really going to the crapper
Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 7, 17 12:38 PM
Here, here Sammy,
I believe you are speaking for the players plagued with issues
Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 24, 17 2:40 PM
foofee,
There is a link her on the forum to help newbies, sometimes us ole time users. I think its under Help & Tips.
Good luck
Kat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 21, 17 9:21 PM
jelleyanddogs wrote:We totally GIVE UP! Just got a brand new computer with windows 10 but still can't load without a small screen and with a brown border!!! It's so disappointing we have invested in two rebuilds and our daughter paid for a brand new computer. We basically did all of this to load ROM! We didn't need to have a new computer since the the rebuilds were fine for emails and browsing through shops, other than that we don't use the computer a lot. Sadly we have now lost our wonderful friends we have met through ROM. It won't properly load. Even when loading ROM it won't accept the flash player so it's like we can't load a new game of ROM. It only seems to want to load the old version with the brown border.Even though it's nice to have Windows 10 and a computer that actually talks to us LOL plus we can load other games with no problem. However our favourite is ROM, not because of the game but again due to our online friends who we have met. We see that not many are playing (3k plus). Is everybody having the same issue? If you think you can help us then please send a PM in total laymans language LOL and maybe we can get it fixed. Also anyone having the same problem please let us know also. MISS YOU GUYS!! Wish it was easier to correspond with you guys. XOXO

I still keep u in my hood guys

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 21, 17 9:20 PM
now you have more info - check it out please, as BFG is s quick with the useless generic text and a reason to ignore players issues...why is it that I can get into the forum on Google but can't load the game

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 21, 17 9:15 PM
Sorry but you response that it is my problem is wrong - I deleted my connection to the game and stared over.....do u feel that all of these issues are my issue when Dr.Felix states it a BF ISSUE
Not a happy camper, don't mean to rude but you people don't care to help a long time player.....fix this...PLS!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 21, 17 9:10 PM
Tarra Card (10), Sweet Roots (5), Piercing Elixir (1), Creature Summoning Scroll (1)
Organizer (Red Chest) Crystal Harp (1), Latin Scroll (1), Azure Grapes (10), Gold Tarra Card (70), Talisman of Experience (2), Piercing Elixir (5), Dragon Coin (4), Creature Summoning Scroll (7), Dragon Tablet (1)

I am losing chest left over right - when the game states that there is an issue - IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator