Posts created by moonstarwatcher

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 18 7:09 PM
Was having problems with this part myself, glad to know I'm not the only one. Will try this out right now. Thanks for the tip julesyhedgehog!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 15 5:22 PM
Um where does the game PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes fall in when it comes to the series' order?

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 15 2:55 PM
Hi, I think I'm familiar with this specific game but I'm afraid that I knew it under a different title! Has it always been Crimson Cabaret? Or did it use to be entitled Moulin Rouge? because I think that's the game I played!

Can someone please straighten me out?

Hello, I love the Redemption Cemetery games! I was totally thrilled when I found out about the newest one but I'm kind of a stickler for playing a game series in order so would someone please be so kind as to tell me if there's a specific playing order for this wonderful game series?

Thanks so much in advance!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Dec 9, 14 8:41 PM
I have to be honest I didn't exactly start The Queen of Spades it was kind of a process of elimination that I figured that the series should probably be played in order, now that I know the proper order I don't have to guess!

I can start The Queen of Spades as soon as I own it, thanks a lot for the order confirmation bfgMurrumbidgee!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Nov 24, 14 12:28 PM
I wasn't sure I'd like this series but I'm kind of hooked on it now, the story lines are interesting and the first few games have plenty of "make you jump!" moments. I'm just curious as to whether or not the Haunted Legends games should be played in a specific order? If so could someone be kind enough to tell what order that is?

Thanks! Moonstarwatcher

posted in Turbo Pizza on Aug 29, 14 6:51 PM
I really love Turbo Pizza and I finally own it! I just cannot seem to beat level 47, am I doing something wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator