Posts created by grandmachunkie

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 17 4:22 PM
there is an extra book that doesn't match the picture. the walkthrough shows a different picture. I have tried changing the books around but it will not complete. will have to skip.

since its been several months, has anyone come up with a solution or was there a patch for the glitch

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 15 2:32 PM
I missed picking up the fuel card in the beach shack by the tv. Now when I try to go back to get it, I can't. Is is not in that shack? How can I correct this. Cannot get fuel from ice cream truck without it.

posted in Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 15 6:31 PM
I put the sign with the rest of the items but it stays red and will not let me pick up the t-key

wax
the wax stick is stuck and will not move to make the chest slide..How can I correct this without starting over

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Dec 26, 14 8:00 PM
I put the number and letter on before I put on the shell. Now I cannot get the sound that would break the glass with the frog. how can I correct that without starting over

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator