Posts created by mystery6145

posted in Syberia II on Feb 24, 10 11:48 AM
I have quit playing the game; cannot get Hans and Kate out of the monastary, nor find solution to getting the relic for the candle. I have gone back numerous times, and have reloaded and d/l numerous times, and after a month....I quit. This will be the last game I buy.

posted in Syberia II on Jan 12, 10 12:26 PM
HOW CAN I GET THE 2 DISCS FOR THE GAME SYBERIA II THAT I REQUESTED; I DON'T THINK I WOULD HAVE ALL THE PROBLEMS I'M HAVING IF I HAD THE DISCS.

posted in Syberia II on Jan 8, 10 11:43 AM
3 days later and 8 hrs. game time (in between dr. appt.) finally got candles right and found porthole. cannot find a mammoth and cannot open wall to get the bro A's book and the key. OK master....now what?

posted in Syberia II on Jan 4, 10 10:01 AM
I copied the cross; there is an imprint of a cross on the floor which changes when i light the candles, but does not match. candles still go out.

posted in Syberia II on Jan 3, 10 12:15 PM
I give up; played it four times today and still cannot get the candles to stay lit or finding the porthole. I even took the game out and d/l it again. Still no luck. Not worth my sanity.

posted in Syberia II on Dec 13, 09 12:59 PM
going for my 3rd strike. I used the brush and got the pattern; lit the candles, but I can't go up ramp unless i hang pole, and each time I do this, it puts the candles out. Cannot find porthole until i go up ramp, cant go up ramp until i light candles. then can't find porthole.
HELP

posted in Syberia on Nov 27, 09 10:02 AM
I have tried a doz of more times to make blue Helena, w/o succecc. She kept calling it crappy. Even had my husband read one line at a time for me from the walkthrough because I got so frustrated. I have now given up again. Please help me. I am about done.

posted in Syberia on Nov 10, 09 12:34 PM
Am at giant ... cannot climb legs to do anything. Kate needs help again.

posted in Syberia on Nov 10, 09 12:30 PM
Kate Walker pours the wine and powder not the guard.

posted in Syberia on Oct 13, 09 1:09 PM
what secret garden? Im still trying to talk to the guy with the broom. I cant make any progress at all; am about ready to quit.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Sep 23, 09 12:23 PM
dixielady627g wrote:The electric cannons on the cliff wall near the beach have the 3 circuits you put into them earlier to scare the cat. Go & get them.

I am at the circuit I need to solve to get to cat. cannot do circuit puzzle so i have quit the game. im all done.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Sep 22, 09 1:03 PM
dixielady627g wrote:To those that are having problems with the robot:

There are extra circuits that you used in the electric cannons on the cliff. You need to open up the cannon' am here, but cannot solve game so have to quit. can not go any further.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Jul 25, 09 10:40 AM
I got a lot of inventory, cant figure how to even play the game, so I quit.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 5, 09 12:01 PM
I have just given up. I cannot master this puzzle no matter how many X's I go back to it. It has taken all the fun out of the game for me.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 3, 09 11:23 AM
I am going thru game for 6th time, trying to do all the puzzles without help; I always get to love connection and bomb. Can u help?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 12, 09 6:49 AM
don't worry about the top shelf of books; You only need the bottom row

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 11, 09 7:59 AM
I had a little problem with this one too, but I just kept at it. It seemed after a bit, I got more and more matches, and then it worked. I found, as with all the puzzles,

BE PATIENT

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 5, 09 10:48 AM
can move 3 #'s at a time, but cannot get 3 tog. I want tog.
Help? For ex. it might show 2.14.7 and I want 1.2.3. Cannot figure how to NOT move the 2 from space, but get 1 and 3 on either side of it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 5, 09 7:07 AM
I found all the hearts, and now have Charles in a vial. I have no idea what to do with the Epinephrine. How do I arrange those numbers?

When is the next Return to Ravenhurst coming?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 4, 09 6:41 AM
prpldva wrote:It's been the same each time I've played and it seems you only need to worry about the bottom shelf
Here they are from left to right

Capitol I in a circle
Triangle
X
curlyque
R
circle with a dot
Looks like a backwards C with a vertical line
Diamond with a dot in it

TY TY TY TY TY TY TY I LOVE YOU

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator