Posts created by Welsh_wizard23

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 2:59 AM
susanlnels wrote:I am on Delphi . I don't know my way around yet. Thank you Jenifer for doing the hard work!!

Sue (Suenamie)

I am on Delphi too and taking it slowly to learn the ropes

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 2:27 AM
On PC I lack one bunny and two chicks.

On Android I lack the same bunny but have all the chicks & mice.

I try searching outside the castle more but I don't know if it makes any difference.

What has been better this year is the improved drop rate for carrots particularly in the new Spring room. In previous years I had to use more diamonds to find everything.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 2:23 AM
We are in the UK too. We have the facility to block repeat offenders so their calls no longer get through.

We ignore all International calls unless we recognise the number displayed.
The Cold calling companies mostly show up as "International" without a number so we can just ignore them.
Changed our lives as after retirement when we were home more we regularly received 6 or 7 calls a day.

Sally Anne

P.S. loving the Spring event

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 6:37 AM
****** clock.
On PC and Android I tap away with limited effect. Now I am up to maximum coins I should not care about the time but I see what my friends have achieved and think I must try harder. That way lies madness!!
Both other scenes are better and when time is limited I just focus on the tea table and basket.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 6:36 AM
Patm49 wrote:Thank You so much Tirama Sue for providing the Castle Challenge list. You save everyone so much work.......Thank You does not seem enough to show how much I appreciate all your hard work!

Pat

Big thank you from me too. Always good to know what is ahead.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 18 1:27 PM
I think I am going back to the last CC for the Little Match Girl. I didn't get her last time as I chose another one I had missed.

I do know to choose now before I collect the avatar.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 18 1:42 AM
Never delete..... never surrender.

Sending you big hugs (((((((( ))))))))

Sally Anne (Android friend)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 18 2:13 AM
Another advantage to leaving your sack a day or two before collecting is that the more gifts you have in there the more likely you are to get a "decent" item rather than just shards, coins or medallions.
I read this elsewhere on the forum and I have observed it myself.

BUT don't forget to collect before the event ends.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 18 7:02 AM
I just had to add to this wonderful thread and shout
"Hip Hip Hurray"
for the wonderful people who contribute their expertise and offer support to anyone who asks.

I discovered the forum about 6 months into my castle adventure and have received direct advice on complex technical problems.

I am not generally a forum sort of person but log in every day to read what is going on. Long may it continue

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 2:26 AM
Hi All

Just found my last stocking in Dark Tower.
I never thought it would happen.

Good luck to everyone who is still hunting.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 18 4:11 AM
February 2014 I started playing on PC. I used to have a 5 digit player number but my game crashed (with many others) during some update or other.

I joined the forum in September 2014 and benefited from some of the excellent advice available. That is probably when I discovered friends!!

I am not sure when I started playing on my Android tablet but it was probably 18 months later. However, I have caught up with the PC game thanks to the ability to play away from home given strong enough internet connection. I spent a frustrating vacation in the Azores for whale watching. The weather was appalling BUT our accommodation had good internet so I played for hours as the rain fell. I just went round and round and built inventory.

Happy New Year to all in the castle.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 29, 17 12:03 PM
I also had a very difficult time finding my unique stamps.

I fed pets and had at least half a dozen gold chests but without any unique stamps.

I tried the jigsaws, and eventually got one from the very expensive Mystic fountain near the cemetery. Yes, I was that desperate.

One the previous several days I have received at least one or two when completing friends' Christmas rooms. Last 2 days NADA. At least I knew I could catch up quickly with the snowflakes.
Good luck everyone

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 17 4:17 AM
Happy Christmas everyone

I thought it was just me struggling with the pesky fireplace. My times are rubbish.
I stick with it as those extra coins are worth having.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 28, 17 7:12 AM
With a day to spare I caught my last yellow ghost,
Hurrah!

I have finished the CC and got all the new avatars. Still working on the pets and will probably have to finish them off using diamonds.

Well done everyone.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 17 8:21 AM
What a good message.
I have not had a list up in ages as I do not need anything and I can get a bit stressed keeping track if I ever do.

However, I will now add a plain stamp and a pumpkin just to help with the postcards.

I just love the helpful forum.
Good luck to all with the CC and the Fall event.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 17 5:31 AM
After 2 days of spinning still nothing for me. I will wait for tomorrow.

I know I cannot finish the challenge because of vacation so I will just take my time on the pesky wheel.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 17 8:59 AM
I have just loaded the update and went straight to Trina's room to see the tribute.

It is glorious. The little robin even has sound and those pups are so cute.
I didn't know Robyn but came to recognise that name on the forum with all the useful help and advice.

Hurrah to those developers who created such a fitting tribute to a great friend of our wonderful MC.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 17 4:15 AM
Hello everyone

I am with Auntie Roo and I am a hoarder. I like to gift to my friends at lower level. I also use puzzles to stock up on those tricky Pole Stars.

I am not that interested in Trina or my private room so feel no need to disenchant. I have sold those "useless objects" like the cannon balls and squirrel's tails when I need a coin boost.

Gold has always been my limiting factor in progression.

Enjoy storming the castle...

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 17 3:49 AM
Great thread. I didn't know about the bow & arrow.

My favourite is the camel. He looks so real when he is chewing.

In the Altar of 1000 Candles in the Atlantean temple two candles flare in different colours when the flames are clicked. One in the middle is green and one on the right is read. I click on all candles in scenes now just in case they do something.

This game has so much cool detail.

Sally Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 17 6:49 AM
I am a random clicker too.
I like to clear some objects first:- barbed wire, spiders, knives etc and save the preferred objects until last - wreath, ballerina, cake.

I gave up trying to get high scores as I just do not have the speed.
On new scenes I am more likely to follow the list as I work slowly and keep my score low to maximise repeat visits.

Sally Anne

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator