Posts created by roses_r_red

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 23, 18 10:05 AM

It has been a lot of fun over the last several years. I will miss you all.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 7, 18 10:29 AM
I know there will be no more updates, but how about the special events? We need to be able to earn tickets to buy many items, especially the holiday ones. If they plan to discontinue these events, then they need to change the items we can only purchase with tickets to coins or pearls.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 7, 18 8:19 AM
Hi Theorem! Glad to hear everything went fine. Are you noticing the difference already?

I keep hoping they will be opening up a new game similar to DM. I check in once a week to see if anyone is still hanging around.

My dragons miss the dragon games and visiting the other dragons. Hope everyone has a great summer.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 20, 18 5:22 PM

Well, we had a lot of fun while it lasted.

Hope your surgery goes well, Theorum.

Hopefully this forum will stay open for awhile so Theorum can let us know how her surgery went.

Goodbye for now!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 16, 18 9:58 PM
having the same problem

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 19, 18 10:10 AM
Hey Theorum, I have a friend who had back surgery some 30 years ago. At that time, there was a long recovery period. She says it was the best thing she did. The technology is so much better today, you will probably be back on your feet without any more pain before you know it!

The dragons have been tryin to skate with the backwards skates. Having a BIG learning curve.

Some of the dragons are out on the biatholon course. They have to ski 3 laps aroung the course, stop and burn down 3 straw men, ski three more laps, burn down 3 more straw men and ski 3 more laps to the finish line. If they miss a straw man, then they must take 1 penalty lap. The straw men are placed at 3 different distances and they only have one "blow" per man.

Enjoying a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream while watching the bobsledders. Those guys doing the skeleton and insane!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 13, 18 4:47 PM
Did everyone enjoy the opening ceremonies? What they said were drones lighting up the sky were actually all our dragons creating on a fabulous light show!

What events do you like to watch? My favorites are all the figure skating and speed skating. I was watching the ski jumps and thought they were all crazy! I find curling fascinating even though I do not really understand it.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 10, 18 7:59 AM
Theorem...Sorry to hear about the health issues. Hope you get better soon.

I have not heard of that ice cream, but I will look for it.

Not many of the old group are playing any more. Thought I'd try to start something to see if anyone is still checking in.

All are welcome to participate. What is your favorite ice cream?

My favorite is peppermint. Can only get it around Christmas time.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 8, 18 6:34 PM
The dragons are all flying to South Korea to participate in the Olympics.

Bolt is already there and taking a test run down the ski jump. He begins in great form and flies down the slope! He launches himself into the air and sails through the air...and sails...and sails! Hey Bolt! You are supposed to land, not flap your wings and take off for wherever you think you are going! Come back!

Looks like he spotted an ice cream truck while in the air. I hope no one else wanted any ice cream. Maybe we should bring in some more ice cream trucks.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 19, 18 7:10 AM
Looking for your new manor. No luck so far.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 12, 18 5:50 PM
moving up

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 20, 17 4:12 PM
I need to start checking in here more often. It looks like they have not totally forgotten us! I can't believe we now have the dragon! I'm not sure I can handle more than one auntie Boil, but I'm glad to see her as well as the other additions.

Thank You!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 20, 17 7:46 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

posted in Santa's Workshop Mosaics on Dec 11, 17 3:29 PM
Had the same problem with commands. Discovered you need to use the right click and that works.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 20, 17 6:08 PM
Hope all my forum friends in the U.S. have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I am going to enjoy it as I do not have to cook this year!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 9, 17 3:29 PM
I've already found two of Maggie's new manors.

Have yet to find wildrog's barber manor...Will keep looking

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 5, 17 5:35 PM
I guess I don't have to worry. I haven't worn heals in years. Haven't had any snow yet but am getting out the warm winter boots as it has been very cold.

Loved the snow cones, but I did stay away from the yellow ones. The dragons all had one too. It put out their flames for a good hour.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 5, 17 5:29 PM
Looking for your new manors. Once you have the new computer, you know you can get your old manors back. I've had to reload mine several times over the years. It's a pain, but very doable.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 17 10:49 AM
Glad to hear you have power again Buddy.
I think cora finished off all the martinis. Hope Purple martini has time to make up another batch.
Has anyone managed to get the dress back from Haggis? What in the world is Betsy Wetsy doing with that tablecloth? I hope she realizes it will not work very well as a parachute!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 2, 17 5:20 PM
Hi Sher
Your other manors can be moved to your pc. Make sure you know your manor names and their ID numbers. Let me know when you need the rest of the directions on how to do this.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator