Posts created by Vstromval

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 3:49 AM
If you're in iPad, PM me. I have lots and will happily gift them!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 18 3:55 PM
I am enjoying this downtime. Still do a few HOS each day for destiny keys. Still gift, twice most days sometimes 3. Best game ever! If it gets boring, take a short break! Life is too short to spend it being bored. Back to my and then

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 18 1:53 AM
Just one elusive snowman needed

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 17 3:49 PM
Hear, hear!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 17 1:53 AM
I get that message frequently. After investigation at home, because we live in a old cottage with 23 inch thick walls, the wifi struggles to give a strong signal in some parts of the house. We can buy a booster, but it is easier and cheaper to sit nearer to the router!! The poor signal seems to affect MC connections more than other applications!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 17 12:46 AM
You are lucky players! Well done! I am still waiting for a 5 part quest. I got another 10 part this morning - shan't be doing it, will just wait until tomorrow

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 8:52 AM

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 17 4:43 PM
Well, I watched the advert, and then my iPad returned to MC

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 17 1:13 AM
I did a similar DQ, and got 2 unique stamps from the crafting wheel. This has never happened to me before!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 25, 17 6:32 AM
c

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 17 6:19 AM
I had no patience at all!
I can remember being down to 4 coins at one point! As soon as I had the money, I opened the next zz or area.

But, I had a lot of help from friends on the top level, who gifted me expensive craft items, and ancestor spirits to sell!

I guess it all depends on you mindset!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 17 6:13 AM
I have visited Manchester Arena many times over the years. I cannot begin to imagine how distressing and terrifying it must have been. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone, including all the emergency services, taxis, heroes, and anyone who showed an act of kindness . We are a great nation.

At times like this though, I wish we still has capital punishment.

It is comforting to read all the messages here from MC players all over the world.

Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 17 9:44 AM
About a third of friends have taken their lists down since the challenge ended. I'm sure they will be playing again soon. In the meantime, more chance to gift those playing more regularly!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 17 9:41 AM
I play the puzzles every couple of days - mostly I win the diamonds, twice I have won everything, others just one award. I never gamble. As soon as I lose I take what I've won. I wish this had been available when I was so desperate for coins and diamonds. If you can win a good egg, it's a quick way of getting 5000 . Worth the (lack of) effort me thinks!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 17 5:23 AM
Just looked at mine and its 207. There is a huge variance here!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 17 5:21 AM
It was a 30 day challenge within the Spring Event. Yes, it has finished now. Sorry you didn't get to complete.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 13, 17 5:19 AM
Totally agree with everything that's been said! Thank you so much!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 17 12:53 PM
I am missing a stone fairy and a dragon!! Very elusive, but plenty of time !

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 17 4:38 AM
Betslou, are we supposed to lick the keyboard or the screen? Highly intrigued!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 17 8:57 AM
My fantastic four are the same ones as playingthegame.. They worked for me this time! As did the sweep bunny in the tavern (got a bit keen on feeding...)
We need a picture of a bunny...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator