Posts created by amina046

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 1:20 PM
A round of applause for Jenifer waxing poeticA round of applause for Jenifer waxing poetic

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 10:54 AM
Solong an goodbye, but not for long, I'll be back tomorrow, wether by habit or mistake, or maybe just that I miss it and want to read up many of the posts that I hve enjoyed or that helped me over one of the many hurdles of the game.

I for one will miss it, spam and warts and all .

Wishing everyone a very happy future in and out of the castle ,
and "thanks for the memories"

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 12:13 AM
Hi I am glad you joined Delphi! I also discovered the forum late, you seem to have done very well on your own. Though you will the forum very informative it is also entertaining and full of caring people.

There is no stupid question, only stupid answers.

Enjoy and storm the castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 4:10 PM
SA__ wrote:Please add me to the list of people wanting to thank the Mods for everything they do. Not least getting rid of the pages of dreaded spam every day. Your help when I have had queries/problems has been invaluable. We are definitely gonna miss you!

Thank you all and wishing you the very best for the future.
Sa

I also would like to add a shout out to BF who are giving us , for free, this addictive game which brought us all together!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 6:20 PM
Done 2

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 9:42 AM
I saw the code only after I was already accepted into Delphi. So I did nothing and have no problem!

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 8:03 AM
Add my vote to keeping the forums and PM open.

Using a captcha would help prevent the robot posts and limit forum traffic. There's free or inexpensive highly rated software available.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 10:19 PM
I finally got mine on pC and ios, but it seemed they had all moved to Delphi
Hard work to chase them down

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 2:51 PM
I play on ios and had no update when I opened game this morning

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 18, 18 11:58 AM
Hi all my dear neighbours from olden times
I finally, with the help of plusjenny made it back in!

My new ID ySrSNZ

I show 193 neighbours but only have Elvira
In the random pick I see no names, all say “false”

I should love to see any and all of you

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 1:44 PM
Auntie Roo you took thhe words out of my playbook
I agree and second everything you said, especially about the moderators!
Thank you all

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 1:16 PM
I hope to see all my friends in the delphi forum home that has been created there by our most savvy MC players.
xoxo

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 11:58 PM
TiramaSue wrote:Castle Date: Apr 17

Game #1

CC task #23: Use 30 hints while examining hidden object scenes - done

Game #2

CC task #23: Use 30 hints while examining hidden object scenes - done

Ditto!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 11:56 PM
wbzorker wrote:Folks, instead of losing touch with everyone here, could most of us agree on a different place? Must be free.

Wendy www

It also has to be for all three platforms,Pc, android and ios

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 8:58 PM
I’ll go where the cricket goes

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 8:55 PM
Pondfriends looks good for me! Also, we are not marrying it! We need a refuge fast, if we dont like it we then have time to find another home.

My personal opinion

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 8:23 PM
I am floored! Speechless! And have no idea how this will work without the forum.
There were many times when I had more fun reading the posts than playing.
Where would I have found the friends to play with?
Where would I have gotten all the information and help I got here?

I am not on FB and wont be, I looked at gamewise and do NOT think it can take the place of the forum, and btw as far as I can see it is not free.

I hope someone comes up with an idea that is both free and”safe”, so that all can migrate.

I feel very pessimistic about the next upgrade which may never come and, as I said in an earlier post, the destruction of the castle may be the precursor for it being discontinued by BF.

I used to play a great game which disappeared from 1 day to another.

Keeping all my fingers crossed,
I should miss you all terribly and want to add my sincere thanks to all who helped, and that includes the kind moderators.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 8:47 PM
I wonder how much this update will cost, I cannot remember how much the last one was?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 3:26 PM
Very sad indeed Anglegirlsandy. I am so sorry you have to anticipate another big loss.
Do no feel bad about loosing yourself in MC, the “ automatic pilot” you are on and other repetitive activities have a soothing effect on the brain. Many here will tell you that it helps with their chronic pains.

So no guilt feelings and keep sharing your thoughts, you will always find a sympathetic ear in here.

P.S. Darlene giving ony leftovers is not true generosity

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 12:12 PM
Of course it is a bruise! But don’t forget how often we all tapped it! I would have bruise by now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator