Posts created by kuz48

posted in Moai V: New Generation on Jan 16, 18 3:15 PM
Am I missing something or is the last level 23? Looks like I completed every one of them but I am a little disappointed if there were only 23. Especially with all the jumping back and forth that you have to do. Let me know. Thanks

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 17 3:35 AM
Thank you Luckstar18. I will keep trying. I appreciate your help.

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 17 3:14 PM
Am I the only one who is have trouble with levels 120 and up. Really struggling but it doesn't seem like anyone else has had any problems with them. what am I missing?

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 17 6:17 PM
Thanks Luckystar for the info. I will keep trying. I appreciate your help.

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 17 5:05 PM
Any help on Level 120. out of options.

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 17 3:55 PM
can not get past this one. tried over and over and used everything I have. whats the trick? thanks in advance and appreciate your help.

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 17 9:21 AM
Any help? I have just about used all of my magic and still cant quite seem to get there before I run out of moves.

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 17 2:50 PM
Thank you. After a lot of tries I figured it out. A little frustrating. Do you have any tips for level 56?

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 17 4:12 AM
Any Hints on this level? I have played it several times and can release the imp but run out of moves to get the creatures. Getting annoyed with this game.

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 17 3:29 PM
Absolutely love it!!!! Hated Rescue team 6 quit on it because could not get any feed back on level 31 and got frustrated. Played every Rescue Team games and by far this is the best. Like the lights out portion. I am glad it wasn't like Rescue team 6. Kudos!!

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 17 4:38 PM
I can not get past level 31. Any tips? I tried strategy suggestions and still can not make it in time.

posted in Atlantic Quest 3 on Mar 10, 17 3:58 PM
The game started out good but it seems like the developers just gave up on the village. It added a little cuteness. We you stop building the village and put a sign up that says the end it just seems to me like you gave up trying to be creative then after that the game because boring for me. I am stopping at level 75 because it just isn't fun for me any more and just became a little redundant and boring. Sorry.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 4:31 AM
where do I get the crystals to complete the observatory?

posted in Laruaville 5 on Oct 19, 16 5:12 PM
Can seem to find a move for the first move. everything is either blocked by blocks or doesn't make a match. Any help?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 21, 15 2:24 PM
Can anyone give some help on how to get the four blocks outside of the regular board? PLZ Help!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 4, 15 4:50 AM
Did you ever find out the solution to this issue? I am having the same problem with one blue block left. Please let me know. Thanks

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 26, 15 2:45 PM
Thank you, I have been trying that but just cant seem to get the gummies to line up. I was hoping there was an easier way that I wasn't aware of. Thanks again and I will keep trying.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 26, 15 11:27 AM
I cant help you with 90 but do your by any chance remember how you got through Toyoko 65?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 26, 15 6:42 AM
Can someone please help with Tokoyo level 65. Any suggestions would be helpful. Went online and seems no one had any problems with it. Please help. Tx

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 9, 15 12:13 PM
This is fun little game. At first I thought it was going to be one of those mind numbing games you play right before you go to be so you relax and sleep but it is tricky. As posted previously it has a lot of interesting twist and if you don't plan out your approach you will not have enough resources or time. I like the challenges of this. Kept things interesting. I never play with music, voices, and always use regular cursor. Good job!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator