Posts created by lou_lou_too

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 16 2:07 AM
Hi craiggyyy.
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see the link for customer support. Contact them with your game ID and reply to every email and they will soon sort you out.
Louise.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 16 10:26 AM
If you contact customer support with your old and new ID, they can restore your game for you.
It may take a week or so but if you answer every email, you'll soon get your game back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 15, 16 10:50 PM
aussie_Dot wrote:LouLou, that is great news! Welcome back.
What id number are you now playing on? I have 2 games with your name on - old id & new id.
Have fun with the Challenge.
Dot

Edited to add: Just checked our game & your old id is showing a red icon. Do you want me to delete the old id?

Yes please!
I'm just glad I had taken my wishlist down (I think) so no one is wasting gifts!

Louise.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 15, 16 1:40 PM
Thanks to customer care, just had my game restored. So, I'm sorry to say, I'll be sending friend requests again!

Or not, you're back!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 16 7:19 AM
Thank you Dot. Invite sent!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 16 12:47 AM
Thank you Jas!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 7, 16 11:24 AM
Hello! I was playing as LouLou, id a681739 but after my kindle finally gave up on me, I'm waiting for my game to be transferred to a751299. So please expect a new friend request from me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 4, 16 2:20 PM
segough wrote:Can't find the chest to use the blue keys - do I have to be a certain level

I think it's level 68ish through.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 4, 16 10:08 AM
KayteCat wrote:

(PS: I snickered when I saw the title of your post! That was a swear word on Pern (Series by Anne McCaffrey). It might become one, for the reason of either too many or too few, in the Castle as well. )

Ha! Me too!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 16 5:29 AM
The Geisha did it for me! Won four out of five throws against the Dragon.
This is the first dice challenge that was easy for me , the rest have been mean!
Good luck to everyone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 16 11:06 PM
anita_77 wrote:Ok, in the middle of Level 61 and have reached the Dark Tower. OMG!!!! I need to earn 43,000 worth of coins! Is that even doable and how long is this gonna take me? The rest of my life?? Guys who have gotten past Level 61, how did you do it????

Me too Anita_77, I'm just doing round after round, and having my feeder game gift me expensive items!
Good luck, we'll get there!

Edited to add- I try not to let my coins drop below 50,00, so I amass an extra 10,00 before doing any quests - crafting ancestors spirits (unique stamps permitting) and sending my most reliable pets out etc.
Breaking the tasks down into bitesized chunks works for me!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 5, 16 11:19 PM
Geoffchef wrote:Or when Rindercella was stunning down the rairs at the end of the bancy fall, faught her coot on the stedge of an ep and slopped her dripper! ;-)

Love it!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 5, 16 2:08 PM
Done 55 so far.
Just 5 more rounds, that's do-able.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 16 2:01 PM
I go into applications on my kindle and force stop. It also stops the restarting issue.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 16 1:14 PM
I just keep a list, cross off when I gift back and take my list down when it gets a little too behind.
One thing I always wonder about is when I receive a stamp from someone who has the same stamp on their wish list, I assume it's a swap and send the same one back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 16 12:45 PM
Inlagatordove wrote:I get it if I'm on my phone, not on the kindle.

Me too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 12:49 PM
medusa2468 wrote:REMINDER: More than lightning works on skipping.

It may be much easier to get a bunch of the WANDS instead of lightning from friends. Then use those to bypass items 6 at a time. You'll go through many wands that way, but again - probably easier to get wands.

You can also 1) switch your wishlist to ONLY have wands or wands and 1 other items, and 2) change your game name to add "eyes hurt-need wands."

Good luck!!

Good idea! Also, if you use wands- you'll still be able to hit the achievement eventually.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 12:43 PM
Dbingamen wrote:I originally thought that it was only possible to have a second game when playing the PC version of the game. However, I have seen many players on iPad and Kindle who have a second game. Any idea how this is possible?

I have one android game on my kindle, and my alt game on a phone - ok for a second game but not a main one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 16 2:35 PM
In my case, just so that I can gift myself rare items - eggs, unique tickets etc.
It does feel a little like cheating though....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 16 2:07 PM
IT'S HERE! So excited!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator