Posts created by Khan_Palace

Help!
I can't build the mine. It lights up that I can build it but nothing happens when I click on the mine. What am I doing wrong? I know its probably something dumb. Thanks.

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on May 12, 17 5:26 AM
I am in the greenhouse and when I try to get the drill bit, the scene will not open. I have the empty hourglass and the cursor does change into the magnifying glass where the drill bit is but it will not let me open the scene. I have tried exiting and restarting the game and it did not help. I did read the note first on the jester statue. Any suggestions? I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2-3 times. Could it be because I Beta tested this game? Frustrated cause I can't finish the game.

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 17 3:56 PM
I am in the greenhouse and when I try to get the drill bit, the scene will not open. I have the empty hourglass and the cursor does change into the magnifying glass where the drill bit is but it will not let me open the scene. I have tried exiting and restarting the game and it did not help. I did read the note first on the jester statue. Any suggestions?

posted in Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 16 11:38 AM
JennyPerry wrote:
Game won't open. keep getting "access error" message. I am, running Windows 10.

Same as Ilkie ..

I uninstalled & re installed with no success . And I paid upfront too ..

I am getting the same message as well, uninstalled and reinstalled too.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 15 2:17 PM
I have also been kicked out twice upon completion of the bridge in the bonus game.
I have Windows 8 with AMD.

The update fixes this problem!

poz1 wrote:In the bonus game, Elf is supposed to pick up a certain object (a button that fits in a jack knife), but he doesn't and then you can't go any farther in the game. Is anyone else running into this problem?

Yes I did, unfortunately. I guess I have to start over or wait for an update.

Got the update today! It works. I was able to get the button for the knife. Thanks!

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on May 23, 15 12:50 PM
I can't find the Melissa flower in the fear of animals. When I was doing the hos with the flowers, I found 3 white daisy like flowers, but it is still saying I need to find a daisy like flower. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still the same. I did get an error message while doing the flower scene. I would really hate to start all over again. Am I missing something?

posted in Agency 33 on Dec 3, 14 3:42 PM
Yes please! New update needed!

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 19, 14 3:27 PM
I am having all the same problems as well, so frustrating.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator