Posts created by kirtl

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 28, 14 10:18 AM
After contacting Big Fish, I was told that the fix for the Level 15 pick axe issue is resolved and that I should uninstall and reinstall the game. After doing that, the problem is solved. Despite being told the game would not be fixed, it now is. Thank you Big Fish.

Not sure if Big Fish made the fix or the maker but Big Fish seems to have taken care of the customer.

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 28, 14 10:17 AM
After contacting Big Fish, I was told that the fix for the Level 15 pick axe issue is resolved and that I should uninstall and reinstall the game. After doing that, the problem is solved. Despite being told the game would not be fixed, it now is. Thank you Big Fish.

Uninstall and reinstall and you should be good.

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 28, 14 10:16 AM

The game is not enjoyable. The process was annoying but the game is fixed.

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 28, 14 10:15 AM

The game is now enjoyable again.

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 28, 14 10:13 AM

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 27, 14 6:10 AM
I contacted ****, the game creators. They told me they would not be fixing this game. Apparently, they create games with issues and then abandon them. I suggest avoiding **** games.

There will be no fix. I see no care for the customer from the maker or Big Fish on this one.

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 27, 14 6:08 AM
I contacted ****, the game creators. They told me they would not be fixing this game. Apparently, they create games with issues and then abandon them. I suggest avoiding **** games.

There will be no fix.

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 27, 14 6:07 AM
I contacted ****, the game creators. They told me they would not be fixing this game. Apparently, they create games with issues and then abandon them. I suggest avoiding **** games. The censoring of the game maker's name is by Big Fish. Not me.

This experience has not made me want to use Big Fish any more.

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 27, 14 6:04 AM
I contacted ****, the game creators. They told me they would not be fixing this game. Apparently, they create games with issues and then abandon them. I suggest avoiding **** games. The blocking out of the game creators' name is by Big Fish not me.

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 27, 14 6:03 AM

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 25, 14 9:57 AM
There is supposed to be an update to take care of the level 15 pick axe problem. My system did not see the automatic update, nor does it see it if I manually check. Not sure about this update or game at this point.

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 24, 14 5:09 PM
residentialguy wrote:They gave me the option of a picking a new game if I didn't want to wait for the update. Last time I buy Island Tribe games

Did I pay Big Fish to be a beta tester? Having the same problem. Not cool.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator