Posts created by nixe2000

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 26, 18 12:12 AM
Dear neighbours,
I will be away from May 2 until May 13. Hope to see you all when I get back,
Monika (nixe2000)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 12:48 PM
It was not like that for me: I started with only Elvira as a neighbour although I kept my name and password. But I was glad I still had my level and BP items.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 18 11:27 PM
Now I also have moved to PLAYME8.

Username: nixe2000
new friend code: eS3ABT

I'm glad that my level and backpack items moved with me, but at the moment I'm all alone with Elvira. I will send out invitations to all neighbours I know the new code of.
I will stop playing at BFG now.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 4:18 AM
Due to the fact that I couldn't get into the game for about 2 hours, I couldn't finish my expedition to the Creator's hut. I'm really sorry about this. All that dragon food gone to waste. Please know that I usually do not let my expeditions fail, but I couldn't do anything about it this time.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 2:13 AM
If it is planned it would be nice to have a warning, like: we shut down the game at 12.00h CET.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 1:52 AM
Great. I'm in the middle of an expedition. Hope I get in soon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 25, 18 2:34 AM
Sorry to disappoint you, Gabrielle. I just bumped the old thread forward. Seemed to be the fastest way to get the necessary info.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 25, 18 1:33 AM
...and here is the offer again. Thanks to Sir vival, we have all the info we need.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 7, 17 11:18 PM
@GypsyMoonBaby: Your code seems to be wrong. Please look again. You find it if you click on the golden man with the hat, then "All Neighbours". Here it is on the top : "Your friend code".

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 26, 17 10:39 AM
The old thread is here : http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/929917.page#6836180

I`m a bit afraid of the Creators update: I updated my laptop and ROM didn't load anymore with Edge. So I returned to the older version.
But now I will have to do the creators update. I just hope that everything will work, but I doubt it.
Guess I will look for the IE...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 17, 17 10:56 PM
Mujun increases the experience for exploring. It's the second dragon who does that so it's 10% (Valemir is the first one to help with experience with 5%).
Laram increases the gold coins for exploring, It's the first dragon to do this so it starts with 5%. The next dragon who does this (Malone) will help you with 10%.

You can choose which kind of dragon help you want.

Hope this helps.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 16, 17 10:35 PM
@mememoi: Your friend code is not correct! It is not bytQIQ, but bytQiQ. The "i" is different. Hope you get more neighbours now.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 26, 17 3:53 AM
Thank you for the fast answer.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 25, 17 10:24 PM
There are trophies called "Exorcising demons" and "Lunacy" in my trophies list (greyed out). They clearly belong to the hospital series - but which offer is it? Does anyone know?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 2, 17 10:57 PM
Hello neighbours,
I'll be away from July 4 until July 19. I'm going on holiday and I will fall asleep in the game. Hope to see you all when I'm back.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 30, 17 4:45 AM
I also played a long time in the study, even tried the ghost modes without luck. But just now I reloaded the game, played the study in Day mode, and there it was! I got the rope.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 21, 17 10:38 PM
Since I read the discussions what to gift when the wishlist is empty I started to alternate my gifts: one day I give an artifact charge, the next day ore or flint, then one of those swirling charges you will need for a future offer.
I hope that this way every player gets something he/she likes at least every third or second day.
I am over level 1000 and I don't have enough free charges. I still have many artifacts I can't assemble because I don't have the charges. But I also like to get ore/flint because I usually help all the creatures at neighbours places (if I have the time).

I wonder where the first post is from this thread, I'm sure I read it yesterday. Wasn't it from Jeff?

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 20, 17 12:34 PM
Leia, do you have Windows Version 1703 installed now or did you return to version 1607? My laptop just updated with the creators update and now I can't get into the game, just like you. I tried three Browsers.

Edited to add: I returned to the Version 1607 now. I hope I don't have to update before there is a solution for the problem with the Flash Player.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 20, 17 12:18 PM
I can*t log in either. I tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox. My laptop has just updated with the creators update. I don't have any idea what to do now.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 16, 17 8:39 AM
The offer is described in the wiki: just type in "birthday" in the search line on top of the page, and the first result will be the "Birthday of the game".

You play in Bellows Manor and in Paris, there are no special offer creatures.
When you have assembled all of the chests, you can assemble the Holiday Key. With this you go directly into the offer room (Holiday Living Room), there is no dragon and the room will be open until this offer ends.

Hope this helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator