Posts created by mommduck

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 10:21 AM
LadyMadison wrote:I'm in the "Keep Room 2 Open" camp. I love the holiday events for the changes to the castle, the fun events, & of course, the coins they bring. The extra I earn this Spring will keep me in clover for the long long hot summer.

To those who play multiple games: keeping one game on Room 1 & other(s) on Room 2 may or may not be helpful. I play one game only. If you've not friended me in all your games (& I don't know how I'd even know that) I may only have access to your Room 1, when I really really want your Room 2.

Play your OWN game by all means, but my personal opinion is to keep Room 2's open on all games & only switch to Room 1 for a short period each day as you need it.

Happy Spring to everyone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 4:21 PM
No update in app store, still showing December 7 2017...help

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 18 9:18 AM
Amethyst2066 wrote:WOW! Nice to see that I am not the only one collecting eggs, but it seems that I am the only one keeping only 1 of each.

I too keep one of each but don't have them all yet.

The event pet eggs, I keep two of each. Don't ask me why????

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 1:58 PM
deblmck wrote:Hi! My name is Debbie and I play on my Kindle Fire. I am on level 27 and only have 1 friend and don't know where I got him. I don't see a friend link for Kindle players. I play everyday and need friends to complete some quests. Please help. My friend ID is: a920172. Thanks

Please check your post on Android friends as you have written your id number wrong. You have posted a970172

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 1:49 PM
deblmck wrote:I am on level 27 and only have 1 friend. I just found this post today! I play everyday and have been gifting my 1 friend 5 days in a row in order to solve the gift card quest. Please I would to have more friends. My ID is: a970172. Thanks, Debbie

Hi, could you please check your Id number as it is coming up with no match.
X

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 1:48 PM
Me too going for the girl riding the big panther. Don't know what she is called.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 18 10:34 AM
Attie_1234 wrote:Hi mommduck, as it was mentioned earlier, have you checked the "I=information" next to the ghostly chest when you click on it. That will show what is in the chest. It took me a few times to get the last "woolly". Sending you and lots of it! Attie

Thanks for the advice. It appears that the next craft is also special food so I will give up on the pets.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 18 2:09 AM
What do you have to do to get the special pets?

Crafted 3 times after collecting another 150 blue keys and each time I only get 5 special food.

Time to move on without the pets and gift the useless food.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 18 12:45 PM
Not sure. Just reading the announcement that new version with new content available for Android and needs to be downloaded from the app store.

If this was to fix a glitch, then fine. I'm good to go. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 18 9:03 AM
Just been on to Amazon and it is still showing December's 2017 version as the latest update?

What is going on?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 18 8:50 AM
siberlene wrote:Thank you Developers and the Big Fish team for fixing this problem in such a timely manner. Your dedication to the game and the players is very much appreciated.

Not sure it is fixed as I have 3 Android games and no download on any of them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 18 8:42 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
mommduck wrote:Got to Pete but cannot continue as I have not got enough blue keys but, the side quests have returned.

How long do I needed to do these/ how many keys in totally will I need?

Don't want the side quests to run out on me again. X

After you open the Cargo Hold on the boat in the Harbor next to Pete you will have 1 more quest needing the Keys of Fate to open the Ghostly Chest to get the Ocean Guide for Lord Chamberlain. For this you will need the 50 Destiny Keys to craft one Keys of Fate.

Now... if you want to get all 4 of the exclusive pets from the Ghostly Chest you will need at least 200 more Destiny Keys to craft 4 more Keys of Fate. Though, some players may get exclusive food from the chest before it drops the last pet. You will need more Destiny Keys to keep trying if that should happen.

What I would do...
Keep playing the Side Quests until you have 200 Destiny Keys and craft 4 Keys of Fate. Go to the Ghostly Chest and open it until you have all 4 of the exclusive pets. If it should drop a pet food bundle before your final pet keep playing side quests and craft another until you have all 4 pets. Then... play the side quests for 50 more Destiny Keys and craft 1 more Keys of Fate to have ready to use for Lord Chamberlains quest in level 71.

After that you will be done with side quests and will not need any more Destiny Keys or Keys of Fate from that point forward.

Thanks for your very good advice. I will follow it to the letter.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 18 2:01 AM
Got to Pete but cannot continue as I have not got enough blue keys but, the side quests have returned.

How long do I needed to do these/ how many keys in totally will I need?

Don't want the side quests to run out on me again. X

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 18 1:17 AM
I am on kindle fire and cannot get the update.

When I go to the app store it is not there. Still on December 17.

Anyone else experienced this and how did you solve it please?

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 18 1:13 AM
I can see that there was an update on the 7 Feb but when I go to the app store there is no update.

I am still on Dec 17 version. Is there another way to get this. I am on level 70 and don't want to lose progress.

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 18 1:03 AM
Annelliegram wrote:AND ..... to add insult to injury ..... now that you have Crafted the Keys of Fate .... and used it..... the Side Quests are temporarily gone, so you cannot do more to get more of the Destiny Keys (for now) ...... never fear, though..... they WILL return!

Maybe I opened it to early. Not got to Pete yet. Just about to say hello.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 18 11:19 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
You open the Ghostly Chest with one Keys of Fate crafted in the Crafting Lab.

Keys of Fate require 50 blue Destiny Keys and 2000 coins to craft each one.

You need 50 Destiny Keys to Craft each Keys of Fate for each time you open the Ghostly Chest.

Do you have a Keys of Fate in your inventory under the crafted items tab? Did you go to the Ghostly Chest after crafting the Keys of Fate and try and open it?

Yes, that is what I am trying to explain. I had 75 keys so crafted it but it did not open just swallowed my keys and 2000 coins.

Will have to wait until I have enough keys to try again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 18 10:41 AM
I'm now just on level 70 on my newest game.

Had 75 blue keys and it requires 50 keys to open chest. Crafted the chest and paid my 2000 coins. Result, chest still closed and lost 50 keys and 2000 coins.

Am I missing something here. Can't remember what happened on my first game but don't remember a problem.

Think this one is for AnneG. X

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 6:57 AM
kujosmom wrote:I have no problem at all if someone doesn't want to do the event or the challenge. That's one of the things that I love about the game - so many options !!! BUT - it only takes 2 seconds to open the New Christmas room for those of us that do the event. You never have to collect your gifts or visit the other rooms if you don't want to but you are giving your friends the opportunities available with the new room open. I know that people are busy - schedules are tight - but after a week of no open room I too will be deleting so I can add friends that want to work together.

Same here, will be deleting come weekend, but those same friends are asking for xmas items on their wish lists. duh - don't get it.

I have just invited another 20 friends to see if anyone wants to play with me at xmas.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 17 6:51 AM
lizdanny wrote:
napoeon wrote:
Christmas Turkey (8 Simple Food / Sleep Time 4 hrs)
Friendly Fox (5 Unique Food / Sleep Time 2 hrs)
Red Cardinal (6 Rare Food / Sleep Time 1 hr)

napolean replied to your question.

Simple, Unique and rare Pet food.

Thank you Napolean.

Hanging my head in shame and embarrassment ..

PS: Sorry Napoleon x

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator