Posts created by FlamSham

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on Aug 20, 17 9:15 AM
Thanks Kyla4u for your idea of not upgrading everything! I finally got this level.

Upgrade the camp and collect food and silver to reach the Sawmill and Garden.

Collect stone next to garden to upgrade garden and sawmill, cut down a few trees and built market.

Like Kyla4u, I kept picking berries and trading wood for silver to remove the next 3 boulders to reach the quarry and storehouse. I eventually upgraded storehouse, quarry and camp to max. Keep trading and chopping silver as long as it doesn't eat up too much of your food supply.

I made it with 2 seconds left.

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 17 3:05 PM
thanks all! I was able to get it following the advice to turn it on as soon as it became green and off when the plane landed. I let the time run to get the last couple of people.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on Jun 26, 15 9:31 AM
I really enjoyed this series. Why did they make this one to be so impossible to complete with gold? I too am sorry I purchased this game. Next time I will read the forums on the games instead of the game reviews.

I agree - waste of money.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 13, 15 3:43 PM
wow, I've been patiently waiting, playing every day building collections and just now check the forum and see this! How can you end in the middle? I agree with those who said give one last update to at least bring it to a close. Let us finish what we started and have been so patiently waiting for.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 12, 15 3:41 PM
I'm still waiting and hoping to see an update soon.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 28, 14 2:06 PM
Just opened doors inside castle interior and quest for runes show 0/3. I have more than three of each specified runes in my collection but they do not register in quest. Similar issue as before.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator