Posts created by CherryColaBlssm

played the first run through of the game (will try again later) but upon finishing the bonus game and going to the secret room ...everything works fine up until the end. I get through five "find the morphing items" challenges and then am told to find the elf that turned good...i click him then nothing happens...i use the hint to see what the problem is and it directs me to a thermos in one scene...i get the feeling that was what was supposed to morph but by that time i had already clicked the elf...and the challenge only says there is ONE elf...so...dont know what the problem is....

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Mar 30, 15 9:53 PM
I didnt get mine to work yet either...I tried deleting pieces of the folder even and that got it to load but all my progress was lost.......unless i readded the original folder which then led back to the loading error....sigh i am so disappointed...

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Jan 1, 15 2:12 PM
for the last few days i have been unable to get past the main loading screen...it gets stuck at 60% each time....

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 30, 14 9:35 PM
Will it break the curse? Will uncovering each mystery free every soul? Why do the passengers fear the masked Engineer? Unveil the mysteries to find out how to defeat him, but beware, doing so comes at a price.

What is the price? I think the game sounds interesting but this made me leery ...like I am going to end up disappointed with the ending or with some element here...(its happened in the past)

thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator