Posts created by Geeege

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 4, 15 11:07 PM
BZ and BF are for profit companies so the primary rule always has to be follow the money. Their decision to discontinue AK has to be because they weren't making the profits they believe they can make from other games. If they had offered AK from the start not as a free to play but as a purchase game, with in app purchases they might have met their desired profit end point. Since they haven't they are now willing to incur bad will and loss of customers in order to go make more profitable games. Sad but true. I like others have spent considerable $$$ on the game, because I enjoyed playing the game, it gave me fun and relaxation every day. Now I'm very said a little bit of sweet fantasy has gone out of my life. I would be willing, like many others to pay a purchase price maybe even a monthly subscription price to continue the game. If BZ and BF really want to follow the money they should find a way to continue the game and maintain a huge loyal customer base.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 21, 15 8:44 PM
MsEm, thank you! I did a castle upgrade, I picked the least expensive one I had left, and voila! Map button is working again. I have no idea what the bug is in the game but the castle upgrade seems to rectify the problem.......at least for now

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 20, 15 12:24 PM
I play on an iPad 2 and am on level 57 with a frozen map button. I've completed quests with only the feed the chest left, I have 18 orbs. I went into my collections and redeemed numerous items to elevate me from level 56 to 57 hoping that would be the magic answer to unlock the frozen map button but no luck. I've spent $$ on gems and enjoyed the game but the bugs and glitches are causing so much frustration the fun is wearing off. How can I activate the map button?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 20, 15 12:08 PM
I play on an iPad and I'm on level 57 with no quests other than the "feed the chest" but my biggest issue is the map button is frozen. Any suggestions how to activate? If I can't get it to work I'm done with this game as I've spent $$$ buying crystals and enjoyed the game but there are so many bugs and glitches it gets so frustrating that it ruins the fun.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 19, 15 10:05 PM
66 from St George, UT. Love the game but sitting here frustrated as I play on my iPad and my map button has stopped working! I'm on level 56 urrrr!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator