Posts created by Lord_Ecthelion

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Oct 9, 14 1:56 AM
I recently purchased the full game on my iPad Air which has been updated to iOS 8 and the game won't download at all, I press the App icon to open the game and the screen just goes black. Could someone help please?

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Oct 9, 14 1:49 AM
I have recently purchased this game for my iPad Air which has been updated to iOS 8. Unfortunately the game doesn't open at all, I click on the App icon and the screen just goes black. I would either like a fix or a game credit asap please.

Hi, I downloaded this game after I updated my iPad Air to iOS 8. I start the game, talk to the man, take the key, the pin and then read the note. I go through the door but the pin disappears from the inventory so I can't open the chest. But when I return back through the door I have to talk to the man again and get the key etc. This looks like a good game so I don't want to delete it yet. Any chance of a fix? I notice that I'm not the only one with this problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

I recently updated my iPad Air to iOS 8 and then downloaded this game, I talk to the man, collect the key, read the note then collect the pin. However, when I go through the door the pin disappears from the inventory and when I go back I have to start again from the beginning, is anyone else having this problem? Would be good to get it fixed as it looks like a good game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator