Posts created by setiagentx

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 10:06 PM
You must have been able to get the Dispeller of Darkness achievement at some point too. How was that done?

Edited later to answer my own question:

The version of Manor Memoirs I downloaded originally was directly from Playrix, and there must be some sort of glitch in it.

I had to download the trial game from Big Fish Games and play it in order to understand that completing the Pantry level using the flashlight was how to earn the Dispeller Of Darkness achievement.

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 9:48 PM
Maybe try changing the pet's name from within Design mode? It is worth a shot.

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 9:46 PM
I am having troubles with the "Dispeller of Darkness" achievement. I cannot seem to find a way to get that done. Has anyone completed that achievement yet? Desperately need your help!

Thank you.

The version of Manor Memoirs I downloaded originally was directly from Playrix, and there must be some sort of glitch in it.

I had to download the trial game from Big Fish Games and play it in order to understand that completing the Pantry level using the flashlight was how to earn the Dispeller Of Darkness achievement.

posted in Manor Memoirs on Dec 30, 14 9:23 AM
I can help with "Pro Designer". Not hard to do, but hard to describe...

First, as you progress through the game, purchase the least expensive of each kind of item. When you have done that, you will complete the game, in a manner of speaking. But you are not done yet. You will earn one star of the three for "Pro Designer"

Once you have purchased everything, begin upgrading. You must upgrade every item once in order to get the second star, so I would suggest upgrading each item to the next least expensive one of its kind. You have to upgrade every item to earn your second star.

Finally, do the same thing again, picking the next least expensive item. That will get you your third star.

Since some categories like flooring and carpet only have three items to choose from, while others have four or five, you can go on and upgrade them all after you have achieved the third star.

Hope that helps.

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 14 8:53 AM
I too had played for a very long time only to be stumped while trying to achieve the Pantry achievement. However, I eventually did earn that one. I promise you that if you keep playing, you will eventually get it. It may take a while but you will.

I have created 9 or 10 characters so far. I can tell you that every time you start the adventure again, the game will behave a little differently. One time it was "A Sale In The Pantry" that seemed to take forever. The next time it was the "Pro Designer" achievement that seemed out of reach. Eventually you do earn them.

The one I am still having troubles with is the "Dispeller of Darkness". I cannot seem to find a way to get that done.

Anyone with thoughts on how to achieve that one?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator