Posts created by kbullis

Sorry I do not think it is in the bonus game....

In the bonus game when you pickup two coins outside the doctors office in the courtyard, go back inside where the pharm is on one wall is a cadicus put one coin in for the poor.

When you move an item to the stones and get whatever item you need click on the item you moved to the stone to put it back. Then you can move other items to the stone....The stones must be empty to move an item to them....Good luck

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 17 8:37 PM
I am confused I have played the game twice now and if you use the bubble shooter instead of the hop, you can't get the find 142 objects one. So how do you get both ? Also has anyone gotten the talk to all persons involved...

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 17 1:47 PM
sorry I forgot sweet tooth... when you make the tea for Allison there is a jar of cookies eat one.....
I hope this helps....

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 17 1:45 PM
Hi.. Gliding champion is when you put together the glider @ the beginning and make it to the school.

being kind to the dog.. after you put food in his bowl pat him on the head...

nudge the sleeping student.. after you meet the two professors in the café and do the HOP. before you leave there is a student asleep at the bar, just touch him.

Hairdresser. when you are in the security office with Vickor turn the fan on him.

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 17 6:03 AM
You have to push down a pin on the bottom row and then find the matching pin on the top row. Good luck

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 17 6:00 AM
the time is scratched on a table or desk it reads 15:45 which is 3:45

I guess there is a glitch cause the map is up and they are no markers anywhere, If I go forward or to the right it takes me back to the start and tells me I made a wrong turn...

Hi.. Game run fine no glitches, so far. I have the map for the dark forest, the problem is there are no markers on the trees. I have reinstalled the game twice. The only way to get thru the forest is to skip it...Am I doing something wrong or did I miss something

Please help

posted in Mystery Tales: The House of Others Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 17 11:00 AM
I cannot get the 3 hops or 5 hops in a minute achievements although I know I did the first six in less than a minute each. Is there a problem with the game or is it just me???
Help please...

If I remember right ? you put the butterfly on the left side hand in the middle and the skull on the right.

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 17 9:21 AM
I got through following the SG I am sorry to say. I died a few times until I figured out
that a few times when you have to go against the spiked logs you have to click all the way to the end not just the pointy end. I hope this makes sense.

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 17 9:12 AM
If you collected all the drawings ? In the extras menu click on the collections , it will morph into a doll and will show you where the key goes.

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 17 10:53 AM
Just keep hitting the fast forward. It will get there.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 17 6:36 AM
There is not one there, I got all 13 morphs for the achievement, I know it shows a black hole, but it does not have one.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 17 2:38 PM
I am sorry were you talking about the boat ??????

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 17 2:25 PM
Did anyone get the 1000 misclicks in a HOP ??? Are they for real ????
Can you still get in the extras ??????

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 17 2:16 PM
The only glyph you need in the upper left hand is the leaf and on my screen it is easy to get to....

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 17 2:11 PM
The feathers do not move you slide the gold frame to the one you need
in order the order is in the chest.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator