Posts created by grand1844

posted in MatchVentures on Feb 3, 18 11:15 AM
I am in the process of building a new game pc and would like to move the saved games and profile to the new pc. Where is the profile and saved game info kept.
OS Windows XP sp3.
Thanks for the info as I would not like to replay all the levels I have completed

posted in Silver Tale on Feb 3, 18 11:13 AM
I am in the process of building a new game pc and would like to move the saved games and profile to the new pc. Where is the profile and saved game info kept.
OS Windows XP sp3.
Thanks for the info as I would not like to replay all the levels I have completed.

posted in Beyond: Star Descendant Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 16 10:02 AM
Using Win XP pro sp 3 , NVADIA GeForce 8400 GS video card 512 Mem, 2Gig memory installed.
I loaded the demo (as always to detect issues) none indicated. started the game and the first screen needed a profile to be created. Click on profile and the information is not displayed in a window, it is black with white typing. the same for the options box, it is black with white typing. not the standard for a information window as the area of the screen is the black part of the screen from the first screen.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 15 6:15 AM
I have the same issue. WINDOWS XP SP3. The support team is quick to issue a free game code (automated response?) I would rather they issued a fix.
The game is great but the problem is a pain,

desandnrs wrote:I could not exit the game. I kept clicking on the MENU button, but it did not do anything. I had to shut down my computer to get out.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 14 12:56 PM
I tried the sample game and loved it. I have a problem that doesn't seem right. After I heal the wolf at the broken bridge and jump the bridge, the bad wolf changes to the angry wolf and attacks, the game goes into fast forward mode and changes to a lot of different scenes and puzzles. Then the time for the sample game expired.
Is this the correct action or is there a flaw in the sample game? Or does the full game function the same way?
Thanks.
Ron

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 14 11:08 AM
I am stuck in the same place. Perhaps it is the OS particular. I am using XP sp3.
I tried sweeping the dirt with the mouse. No luck.
Any other suggestions???please

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator