Posts created by Brit1976

Has anyone figured out how to stop the green knight destroy any buildings to get the award? Any help please.

I posted in the technical problems about this level and how it still isn't fixed no matter what level you play . This is incredible and so very frustrating.

Still a problem using Mac, why can someone go directly go to the company and get the game which works but through game fish how many months has it been?
The whole point of having a game manger is that we shouldn't have these problems.

Getting really frustrated just deleted my last game Mystery of the Ancients because you couldn't get past the racoon in the first 20 mins of the game no matter how many times you unloaded and reloaded. They never fixed that collectors version and now this.

What is the point of getting a coupon for a new game if you have the same problem with a new game Grrrh!

I am so fed up with the stupid tech issues, all you want to do is sit down and relax and play a good game, So many people have complained about the Racoon. I have reinstalled I have restarted 3 different times and sometimes it credits a food item and sometimes it doesn't you can't get past the first 30 minutes of the game for goodness sake.

But who I really blame are the people that do the write up that suck us up to buying games with these kind of flaws the key contributors that tell us what a wonderful game this is. Fed Up Big Fish

Don't buy freezes up and no one fixes it. Waste of money and very frustrating.

Just when I thought I had learned the secret of avoiding these bad games. I now preview every game but low and behold I am almost at the end of the main game and it freezes as it has for hundreds of others I see and their complaints were in 2016 and it hasn't been fixed. Very frustrated with BG. I am using Apple Mac.

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 17 8:59 AM
I am having the same problem with the trophies and most of us if we are honest play for those trophies that's a significant part of the fun. I reported on the Tech problem list and so have many others they are only responding to whether the game crashes or freezes I am surprised.

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 17 9:32 PM
Thank you I have finally got this one it was the order 4 times in a row. I have completed the game expert on all levels just not all the trophies. I have all of them in gold except for the individual camps it must be a glitch.

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 17 2:02 PM
I have finished the game, bought everything in the antique store as well as all the upgrades recieved gold awards for everything but the individual camps. Went through them again to see if I missed a task and no I received expert on each but no trophy.

Using Mac

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 17 11:12 PM
I know I am missing something but cannot figure out what. I am up to level 58 bought all upgrades expert etc., but cannot get this level and do not want to finish without getting it. Any help appreciated

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 17 5:43 PM
Thank you I would not have thought of that. It is just so frustrating isn't to be so close and just not able to do it and some of the hearts and diamonds we really had to work for and to not be able to complete it because you have to have a perfect score just gets me. I will try it thank you.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 17 2:12 PM
How do you get all the hearts the mini games change and you do not have extras you must get a hundred percent of the mini games while everything else is going on this is ridiculous it never fails it's always the last game and if you miss one you are s******.
I am so frustrated to get everything except this one diamond because of 0ne heart.

Please tell me there is a great big cheat out there someonwhere because this has totally turned me off the Emily series

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 17 8:23 AM
Got him thank you.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 17 8:21 AM
Brilliant I would not have thought of that thank you.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 17 1:43 PM
I have found the guinea pig, received 3 stars but for the life of me I cannot get the diamond about three quarters full I just get hammered with too many patients coming in anyone know a secret to this?

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 17 10:31 AM
I have played this multiple times I can hear him but I can never see him help please.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 17 9:15 AM
Fill up your tray with medicines so you do not have to go back and forth. Treat all your patients at the bed and when they go to the counter treat more at the beds, then when your chairs are full up treat them and fill them again, back and forth. When the counter line is full you will see the icon over the patient clear them and go back. I hope this helps I am not as clear as some of the other wonderful helpers on this site.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 17 3:18 PM
I have tried this over and over but it shows I have failed almost immediately yet I still have 1 item on my tray?

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 17 1:29 PM
Having bought games first without the demo and ending up with a problem I know try them first to save the aggravation. This game worked perfectly for the demo the second you buy it glitches, it glitches, it glitches, it glitches, it glitches. This is very annoying.

I have the exact results as you wxman77477 all the same achievements missing this is so frustrating.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator