Posts created by Tabby100

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 17, 15 10:30 PM
I feel the same way, Lady Sorcha, once I've completed all the quests and have worn myself out at the Fungus Hut, I won't be here any longer. It's just no fun now knowing there will be no updates.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 20, 15 10:09 PM
I'm playing only the $ amount given per day. I have lost the "fun" of the game after hearing about the cancellation. I have accrued 6 game thingys, but since BF/BZ is so wishy-washy about their games that I'm not buying.....I fear that starting another game will just get cancelled again. I'll finish, but I'm in no hurry now. I'm at level 67, I think.

Sorry others are cancelling, but I do understand. There's just really nothing to look forward to, that's why I'm taking my time. I'm involved in another game that I look forward to playing that does not belong to BF/BZ.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 18, 15 10:31 PM
So sad to hear this news....guess I thought maybe they would TRY to finish up for the remaining items that need to be tied up. I'll keep playing until there are no more quests and finish up the games. I wonder when they'll actually stop the whole thing. I'm playing a few other games too, but I've always gotten them for free. Oops, probably shouldn't have said that!

It's been a fun game. Not ready to see it over. Stupid BZ/BFG or whoever - they just kept us hoping until there was no more hope. Will not play any of these games again.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 14, 15 10:43 PM
I don't like it either! I've been posting prices after I've seen what said item is selling for, then I cut it down. Nothing has been returned to my inventory, so I must be doing something right!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 11, 15 10:50 PM
I didn't see it one night last week. It did pop up, though, about the fourth game in. Thought it was a glitch, since I hadn't seen it again.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 9, 15 11:39 PM
Thank you, sthrightwhale, when I go back online tomorrow, I'll empty what I've got. Sometimes, there's just too much!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 8, 15 10:52 PM
I don't know how to put items on auction -- I'm way overloaded on most collectible items but don't have a clue! Either I'm remarkably stupid or I just don't know what to do.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 8, 15 10:50 PM
I waited until the GIzmotek Quest to pop up. Treasure Vault and the rest behind it probably should have been open first, as you will need what are in those rooms as well. If Treasure Vault is the only one you don't have open, I would call the tech people and see if that can be fixed. You only have a certain amount of time to finish Gizmotek; I hope this answers your question.

Tabby100

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 3, 15 11:47 PM
I haven't been to auction in a while - I'll try to remember when I'm online again tomorrow. Since there haven't been any upgrades, maybe something else is going on.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 2, 15 11:42 PM
Gilead,

People are going to vent and complain about updates or lack thereof, because of the frustration of waiting. If everyone would go to the threads to READ what is there instead of insanely posting the question that's already been answered, well, why have a forum?

I agree that it's frustrating, but everyone should be allowed to post. If BFG or BZ cared to, they could do a 'Post Here" thingy that people could do the above. Since that is as unlikely as a new/updated upgrade in the near future, I wouldn't hold my breath......I'm sure the update will land after I've sailed off to wherever it is I'm going.

Just an FYI, not trying to be mean.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 30, 15 11:21 PM
There are still a bunch of quests you've missed. I'm on Level 64 and still have not run out of quests or things to do. I would imagine I would just log in for the daily bolgins, if and when the next update hits.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 30, 15 11:18 PM
Gobholme was the first one I dreaded; not so much now

Druid's Hut was next, still bugs me

The good thing about these games are you know riddle-wise where to find things. My experience is they are in one of two places, you just have to know where those are to not drive yourself crazy.

Getting tired of the first four, only do them to make bolgins & energy.

Tabby100

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 27, 15 11:18 PM
Southern California!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 24, 15 11:55 PM
I don't know, but I'd wish they would hurry it up (inventory sale)! Maybe it'll come if/when next update lands.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 20, 15 10:52 PM
I'm not feeding anymore to the chest! When it needs to be fed, then I will start again. Busy with Gizmotek and my name's been flashing the past few days. I'm sure (maybe?) it will all work out. I only play a few hours a day, so I'm hoping Giz stuff gets done in time!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 19, 15 11:33 PM
The bundles always change, bdcross - there is no rhyme or reason that I can see, but the bags of (expletive here) aren't worth a darn to me. The occasional crystals and soup are just that.

Tabby100

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 16, 15 11:03 PM
Mine's been flashing my game name but the connection is still holding. I thought it was my DSL but it's not, at least now it isn't!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 12, 15 11:08 PM
I still have a few quests to finish and then I'll be in the same boat. I've mastered zip on the games (?) and really just go there to play to get items that might be needed, if and when there is going to be another update. I've got stuff let to do, but I do understand, because I'm one of them, why everyone is so upset over no word.

At one point, I had gone to the update before this last one, and the last major one I remember seeing was February 2014. Then we got fixes (I think) for a while) and then the last major update was in December 2014. Well, that sounds like 10 months to me.......so we either have several months more to wait, or there's nothing in the pipeline anyone is willing to share with us little people.

I'll keep playing, but it's getting boring.....want to stock my collections and then maybe I'll check in every day for the bolgins.

I'm still trying to unlock Gizmoteck and have already feed the Chest 250X. Don't know if I'll be doing that anymore, seems like a waste of resources.

Tabby100

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 11, 15 11:19 PM
So, the 'Find' items have to found in whatever land they are in. Give I figured out after I had logged out.

Hmmm, I just don't understand why if they are sitting there doing nothing. Oh well, back tomorrow to FIND those darn things!

Thank you, silver_hawk!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 10, 15 11:04 PM
I've been trying to buy items at auction, but when I went to my collections, I have plenty of three items I've had my eye on. They are sitting there, and I don't know how to get them to show up on the quest(s). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tabby 100

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator