Posts created by NeenaL60

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 7:36 AM
I too suffer a neurological disease which impairs my ability to "move" and yes it's difficult to manage some of the timed levels. Some can be completed by using the eternal freeze boost but NOT ALL levels are set up for the "freeze". I am finding many levels in later cities where the boost isn't offered as an option and wouldn't you know it, it's cities where the time is 30 sec or even less, now that's really difficult for me! As suggested, definately buy some and save them for when you just can't complete the level, with me its often!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 7:25 AM
T-bird, will be talking to you soon at our new home! Until then stay safe, travel wise and thank you!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 7:13 AM
This WAS a simple little game, many members were NOT gamers but merely Senior Citizens who wanted something that didn't take too much time and thought, could play for very little money IF ANY, play as long as we wanted too... we didn't find the last item and this game changed tremendously from the beginning... I was one of those players who began GD with the first drop! I've seen players come and go but this last "chop" of the forum is very concerning. without the forum there will be NO help except for prev cities and that's if someone else had the same problem...no one will be there to urge others to stay and suggest ways to get thru difficult cities. And who knows how long it will stay "viewable"? There's many questions no one has offered to answer and we all know what crickets mean. It's a good little game that requires extra boosts, (real money) extra turns, more $, and lots of extra extras... It's not as simple as match three, woo hoo you're playing, it requires strategy and planning, extra time, extra game time....$$$ and that's where this game has evolved too. Profits, profits....gotta have profits but now Whose going to stay & play...no one at all?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 26, 18 9:29 AM
Listen ... I play for you my fav JT album....esp "You've got a friend"....the song fits my mood as I'm remembering finding postings... Hmmm...then finally adding my own, first post and being admonished for breaking rules, both written and some unwritten poster rules by a group of "regulars". I eventually found a place I DID fit in and now I am thankful for those who filled a void. I'd moved, had quite a bit of time on my hands, my situation evolved over the years where several "time pauses" occurred and forum friends were a constant source of people I 'knew'. So here's a tip of the hat since its too early for a toast... as James Taylor croons "You've got a friend"!
For those who've suffered illness, for those coping with loss, many battling things not understandable by others and all just needing someone....YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND!!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 25, 18 1:01 PM
Awe Shucks! I cannot believe it's coming to an end! After yrs and yrs of telling BFG how to run its game we come to an end like this.....I am awestruck to say the least....I know this past year I've not been as active as I once was but from time to time I'd peek in and always intended to come back as soon as my health got lined out....geez! I was just wondering if T Bird, Snow, Eli and the grey gummy gang was "moving" also? I've been with GD and BFG since this first came out! Many yrs! At first Midnight Castle was my fav but GD soon took that cherished spot! I understand all the logistics but yet don't understand either and I guess it's forcing us to FB or else....? Anyway for all the help you've gave me knowingly, freely giving me your time, and unknowingly I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I found friendship and a time zapper which filled a necessary void in my life.....I needed you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! And to BFG....no words when I was admonished for using sfzt!&@/ symbols instead of cursing, it was more than I could bear! Stupid! Time could've been spent elsewhere for a better purpose than that!
Xoxo Gummy Grey Gang, may you all be blessed with peace! Xoxo Nena

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 8, 18 7:57 AM
BTW....am NOT liking this event city WP is proving far too difficult for this old mind! And for music, love, love, love all my old albums....each time I play my Hotel California I am whisked back to the 70's when I was a teen and taking over the world....or I thought I was....anyway at least whisked back to when concert tix were $10 and pretty dang good seats! Now....I am too cheap to pay the hundreds it requires and plus it would mean I'd have to spif up, dress up and go out and fight crowds....thank goodness for memories and I hope those never fade...... I love y'all!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 26, 18 5:56 PM
For the longest time I did not FB so I didn't get scratch tix, I finally gave in, got them for couple wks then an update and since then I have NOT RECVD any scratch tix....WTH I hate to send in to CS about this.....are they not working or just another issue with GD?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 28, 18 5:48 AM
HEy DEV's, I've another idea for the event city, how's about "Kentucky Derby" first Saturday in May every year brings tons of celebrities and wannabes to Louisville where the pretty people gather... The horses jockeys wear thier "colors" (numbers) silks, while they are in the starting gate (start) each one runs thru gates (levels) until get to winners circle (top-end)... In winners circle, huge horseshoe shaped (roses) are huge on horse...
Louisville is home to a lot, more than you can stand of southern hospitality and southern pride.. Home of the Kentucky Hot Brown, a world reknown chef creation only shared here in Ky, home of Louisville Slugger-biggest bat anywhere and factory where bats of the World Series are made! Down the road a bit is the Ky HorsePark where anything and everything "Horse" can be found! Must see! Jack Daniels located on the bourbon trail...a sampling of many of the bourbon distilleries in the area- nothing more soothing than a Mint Julep on a hot Ky porch! On the river is the Belle, a honest to goodness Riverboat where races are held on the Ky River! Step back into time as you enjoy a riverboat cruise, southern cuisine, maybe even Kentucky Fried Chicken....only one place it was created and that's here too...just a glimpse into our fair state that has much to offer! Stop by and stay a spell! You'll be glad you did...
(Did I make my case, loud enuff for anyone to hear me.....) thanks! Thank you for the many events you do!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 27, 18 8:23 AM
IN my op, the game is the same game I started yrs ago, sure there's been changes but the bones of the matching game is still there. Some cities are difficult, shouldn't be impossible. IF not challenging, what's the purpose? Generally, if impassable-it'll be adjusted. The matching principle, having a strategy uniquely your own, makes me think but each tier, I know I must "match & gather" to proceed... I've taken time off, been a complainer, I assume many of us feel the same but all in all, game has evolved-not changed like some I've played.. Remembering M--Castle a BFG, it's a mere shadow of its beginning & I quit playing with a huge bank! Don't delete game, use encouragement and tips from forum..it'll be there when you get back, pick up where you left. It'll be the same.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 27, 18 7:14 AM
I 'think' players who've amassed large banks are not the norm for the game but the exception, been long term players, play patiently,etc... That's not saying either mode is right nor wrong. I do wonder tho, if reports of huge banks may encourage some to quit or even worse devs to increase difficulty, decrease coinage... Happened with another game from BFG, anyone remember ....Castle? It's a mere shadow of the game it once was, loaded with problems too! Just my op...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 11, 18 9:11 PM
T-Bird,
I too used to have to "tap" to get the reward for doing the mission! Believe me when I paid millions, coins, bought boosts etc to get finished, I was tapping everything in sight! That was the old, old days! It does still have a long pause after completing...
LordK- it makes sense now.... I knew or was reasonably sure one said 280 and when I went back later 280 was no where to be found, thought I was going crazy. So glad I'm NOT! Lol.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 11, 18 8:20 PM
the suggestions are very good ones, I have asked for something to help with timed levels, a pause tool. timed levels are less than a minute in some cities... So my suggestion is: WOULD YOU PLEASE, PLEASE take these SUGGESTIONS seriously and to heart....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 29, 17 12:53 PM
Thanx for suggestions BUT...on iPad when I try to submit the form to CS it WILL NOT accept leaving blanks or substituting the passport number (which I did provide to CS both screenshot & email). In both cases I get the red notice: "you are submitting an invalid number!" I have used CS before and was helped efficiently & timely, don't know why the difference.... By the way, missing A LOT, A LOT of coinage...! Beyond sad... .

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 27, 17 4:38 AM
How can I "submit a request" form if I am a NON-FACEBOOK PLAYER? There is no way to make any other number work! Non-FB players have no game ID.....
_______________ per CS request form & forum rules_____________
"Please note: The User ID will only be visible if you've linked the game to your Facebook."

I need to send CS a request... I too am MISSING a SIGNIFICANT amount of coins also....please respond!
Thanks

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 21, 17 1:41 PM
Louisville, Kentucky USA...
The locals here are absolutely the best, so friendly and you'll never find any better cooks anywhere! Best of the best, southern cuisine..home to Kentucky Fried Chicken, Louisville Slugger Baseball Bats-Home/factory museum makes baseball bats for .major league teams all over the world, for kids and dreams too....
Several world reknown bourbon distillerys here Jack Daniels...if you don't drink I bet you'd still enjoy like the candy "Bourbon Balls" divine-Heaven/Jack Daniels and a bit of chocolate! YUM!
Home to the run for the roses, Kentucky Derby-we have the best Thorobreds horse farms where many Derby winners were trained, stand at stud, board...there are many, many more reasons I'd like VISITORS to see our city added (because I'm here too!)
*I'll edit to add them later when my brain is working,...Sr Citizen syndrome**.....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 24, 17 1:24 PM
OM! @ Snow, GardenB I just purchased 18 "Winds of Change " this morn! Ugh! It's more like 2 years of constant, persistent, unrelenting begging for a confirm button! It'll never happen..it's that kinda day-daycation! I need rest of day off, will start Tomrw... BTW in Capetown, am also working on Episode 1 of GD newest SR-Capers... you guys def have to help by adding content etc. b/c I am not a writer... forums & research papers-my literary works...(My Gummy Grey grandiose ideas, I can get myself into such a fix!) Now, OFF to TRY to churn out coins and a bit of fun...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 22, 17 2:38 PM
Famvir, Snow, where's t-bird keeping herself? ...seems changes has taken place, guess I'm back for awhile now....unless y'all ready to CRUISE! Then we're adiós... , we'll leave ASAP...id like to devote a new "post" just clammerings as not to jam up SR Cit...think powersthatbe would shut me down? it would look pretty silly! Lol.. Hope everyone's been well, playing lots GD. Hello to all others too! And YES I've noticed daily resource sales are WAY DOWN...mine @ half! I sell 6xday...net 40.. I noticed when I am lucky enough to play extra I net more sales/coins...? Maybe just my theory...need to check for treasure meantime...oh well,,,perhaps I'll start my ramblings post & we'll cruise on..Btw good to "see" ya!

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 31, 17 8:26 AM
hzbateman-once you acquire a green gem, it moves with you automatically from city-city...
..The resource center can increase from 4 to 6 for a hefty sum of 750 coins, BUT start shipping resources early and IT IS WELL worth it...

.."shhhhh..." Best game for us cheapskates! YEEESSSS Ms Jules

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 31, 17 8:05 AM
I like the idea....

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 23, 17 10:16 PM
Snow, I luv ya man however I'm still teetering on cynical (or cylindrical)....depending. I don't think there's a "conspiracy theory" it's thier job to turn profits.... I am not saying they did this, just it was strange so many experienced the same exact phenomenon... how bout coffee friend?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator