Posts created by lindataf

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 13 2:08 PM
I got to the scene with the recreation room. I had everything from under the chair cushion, except for the drill (which it said wouldn't work w/out a drill bit). I went and found the drill bit, clicked the bit on the drill and am getting the same message that it needs a drill bit to work...GREAT, now I can't drill the hole in the caldron!!!

Do i HAVE to start over or would the same thing happen to me any way???

Need some tech help here please...thank you...

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 12 3:56 AM
Hellooooo! Can we get a tech support or someone to reply?????? I restarted twice...ALSO when I put the crystal with gold in the slot on the table in the wizards loft, it's stuck there and won't let me have the gold...HELLLLPPPP!!!!

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 12 6:52 AM
Has anyone else had a problem trying to take the second figurine which is back in the back room of Ruperts tent/caravan??? It's up on a shelf, but when I try to click on it I keep getting the message about touching a broken mirror but I would like to fix my hair????? How can I get that figurine??? Thank you in advance!!!

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 12 6:24 AM
The valve is near the base of the Prince & Princess's statue right after you cross the bridge towards the city...just hover a moment or two and you'll see the magnifying glass to click.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 12 6:23 AM
How far into the bonus do we go before we can find the Prince's blood (in order to get the firefly container)? Thank you

I have a wide screen (desktop) but the free trial version is off-centered toward the left...is the pd version going to be, as well??? Don't want to spend $$ on it if so...THX!

posted in Eternity on May 16, 10 9:06 AM
soooo...no solution???

I was hoping for a helpful tip...<sigh>

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 14, 09 5:58 AM
I'd also like to know what the sunflower seeds are for and how to cross that river where I found the feather...are the sunflower seeds one of the elements??? Am I supposed to cross the river???

HELP...thank you!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 8:43 AM
To get the ashes, you build a fire in the hotel fireplace using the wood you chopped back near the entrance by that recently lost shoe (beginning of game). Then put out the fire with the extinguisher and use the urn to scoop up the ashes.

hope this helped...
later,
gator

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 10, 09 5:00 PM
see...I'm so exasperated at the long wait I can construct a simple question???

I MEANT...

When will WE be able to RETURN TO RAVENHEARST AGAIN?????

Anyone else out there ready for the next chapter???

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 10, 09 4:56 PM
I'm so ready for the next installment in the Ravenhearst Saga...and can hardly wait to see what evil scheme Victor and his on-and-off-again dead daddy have in store for us...

How much longer must we wait????

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 14, 09 11:07 AM
you need a piece of polaroid??? film

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 14, 09 11:04 AM
I can get all but one of the shields eliminated...what's the secret? The 2nd one was bad enough...lol

posted in Kuros on Jul 14, 09 8:44 AM
BEAUTIFUL!!! This is an absolutely beautiful game with great voice overs...I hope the sequel (because there will obviously be one) will be a whole lot longer, but this one has very interesting characters and gorgeous graphics...thank you Sandlot and BFG!!!!

posted in Kuros on Jul 14, 09 8:39 AM
THANK YOU BFG!!!! I got it, I played it and yes, it was very short, but I just wanted to THANK Y'ALL!!!!

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 11:26 AM
I'm about half way through...so far so good...

I'll have to go back and play again so I can try to beat the 'Trickster' game...never have understood the science behind that one.

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 11:23 AM
That's what I eventually did...now if I could just figure out the 'Trickster' game...lol

thanks pr9bab1y

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 10:32 AM
Get the wire cutters and cut the wires down in the lower left corner...

Now...how about those lights???

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 5:52 AM
I have the battery charged and hooked up to the lights gizmo, but can't figure out the object of the game...

I hope one of you can point me in the right direction...I already had to skip that trickster disc game...I REALLY can't figure out the secret to that one, and I hope with a little hint, I'll be able to get through this car dump light puzzle

HELP!!!

posted in Kuros on Jul 9, 09 3:46 PM
I read somewhere that it's short...so I REALLY hope BFG will get us this game, so we don't have to pay full price???

Hey y'all...PLEASE get us KUROS!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator