Posts created by Annelliegram

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 9:17 AM
I took a look at Pond Friends ..... not a very welcoming bunch..... many of them expressed the fear that BF fishies would overtake their forum ..... and suggested that those same BF fishies actually just create their own forum ............ well, we did .... at least Jenifer did ...... it's called Delphi.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 9:05 AM
difi1 wrote:I'm confused. Is the game shutting down or just the forum? Will the new forum be on FB? I missed a post somewhere?????
Per the Mods .... ONLY the BF forum will be changed to read only as of April 30, 2018.

The GAME will not be impacted / closed / discontinued in any manner. Per the Mods, updates will continue to be issued for the game.

Update notices will be made on MC Facebook page ..... there will be NO update notices at this site.

The material on this forum will still be available for reading over .... no one will be able to add to it.

Regarding new forum ..... there are 3 that have been listed in the link: External Links to New Communities (a locked thread at the top of this forum) .... click on that link and explore the available options.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:19 AM
judylinn wrote:Where can I get the carrots...also is there a game guide anywhere that can help me with understanding the game?
On the first page of this forum is a locked thread called Helpful Links for Midnight Castle

Clicking on that link will connect you to a WEALTH of information about this game.

The NEW Strategy Guide mentioned by mdpetdoc contains:

*An overview type explanation of EVERY FEATURE of the game
*Answers to frequently asked questions
*A list of every current character quest by level ..... and includes a cost in coins and stamps at the end of each level

It is the second item listed in the Tips and Tricks section......

Further down on that page, will be a narrative containing the ENTIRE story line (just in case you forgot to read it as you opened your quests like many of us)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:13 AM
Tamarindra wrote:It's been a pleasure to be lurking 'round here.
Thanks for every smile you put on my face, every rant that made me giggle or frown . Lots of you are a strangely lovable bunch!
Oh how I wish Eastendteddy was well enough to see that one!!!!

I'm sure he would have something quite colorful to say in response....... Get Well Soon, Randy!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:11 AM
GMT midnight ..... it is when your new day rolls to you .... when you get the presents and when the DQ is reset ..... when the clock under the DQ fairy gets set to 24:00:00

It happens at 7:00 pm CST (US) for me ..... so 30 minutes after that would be 7:30 pm (for me)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:08 AM
My children were arguing .... they came to me for a solution..... I asked them if they REALLY wanted me to solve their problem.

When they agreed, I sent each to their individual room for an hour (close the door -- don't slam -- don't talk to each other)

About a week later, they were arguing again and came to me .... I asked them again if they wanted me to solve their problem ...... the light bulb came on. A deer in the headlights look came on their faces ...... they promptly said "No, Mom, we can work it out ourselves." ......and they took off running.

ETA: Soooooo..... THAT is why I never complained about the "unwanted posts." ...... I feared their solution would not be to my liking .....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:04 AM
Gen_1236 wrote:
playingthegame wrote:

[BTW I see that you 'poetry' has not improved a jot nor a tittle]

Says the one responsible for all those abysmal limericks!!

OOOOOhhhhhhhhhh...... there she goes using those big words back at ya! Now I wonder who would win in THAT battle???????

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:02 AM
july1277 wrote:I wonder if we could take our own picture to make our own avatars
No.....no...... This just would not do...... I have no desire to frighten away all my "imaginary" friends!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 7:43 AM
They have "fixed" the problem....... they are no longer allowing anyone to post to this forum .....

Can't say I'm a fan of the fix.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 9:59 PM
It is now 11:59 pm CST ..... I'm guessing that the plug will be pulled at midnight Pacific Standard Time (US).....but, that is still 2 hours away .....

Goodbye to those who decided to go no where else......
Goodbye to those who decided to go other places than to Delphi.......
Hello to a new beginning on Delphi .......
See ya on the flip side.

It has been my pleasure ......
And it's been a blast!

Annelliegram out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 9:46 PM
As the end of the Spring Event approaches..... good luck to all who still have recalcitrant "whatevers" ..... Ladies, Lords, Creatures, Bunnies, Chicks, Mice.......

May that last one come to dwell on the pages of your album....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 9:38 PM
Reminds me of Auld Lang Syne ----- I would sing it, but it would sound more like a frog.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 6:09 PM
susiewastaken wrote:Latest new game character appearing level 83/84
(spoiler):
Adrian
looks just like the actor
(spoiler):
Hayden Christensen in Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)

WoW..... you are sooooooo right!!!!!! I KNEW that face looked familiar, but had not made the connection.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 1:42 PM
Welcome to the “read only” BFG Midnight Castle Forum …. We were an active and helpful bunch when posting was available. I’m sorry you missed it …..

Regarding updates: Midnight Castle is a free to play game … it takes time for Developers to create new game content, test it on 3 different platforms, and release it to players. AND the Devs NEVER publish in advance when those updates will be released. Sometimes there is a “teaser” posted on the MC Facebook site about a week before a release, but not always. ……. That said, in the past, the updates have come as soon as 2 months and as far as 6 months from the previous update.

Regarding the A and S collars on Trina’s wolf cubs: Robyn Provee-Waits was one of the original “list makers” – many of which are attached to the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle thread. Her forum name was apollogold and her game names were Apollo and Shadow. Shortly after she died on August 29, 2017, the Devs graciously added the A and S collars to the pups and put the robin next to Trina’s chair.

Regarding Trina and the Key Master Shop: Trina is in memory of someone who worked on the actual game. At the time of her death, Darcie posted the following to MC Facebook site: Hi everyone! As some of you know, we lost Trina, a wonderful member of the Midnight Castle community at the beginning of this year. Many of you had the privilege of knowing Trina, and now just how amazing she was. She brought a lot of fun to the community with her artwork, games, and willingness to help everyone, and she is truly missed. In her memory, the Midnight Castle team has invited Trina to stay in the castle that she helped bring so much life to. Stop by and say 'Hi'! And don't worry, Trina's wolves are friendly! ~ Darcie

Other questions you may have: The NEW Strategy Guide contains explanations about game features, game play, quests, and much more. Hopefully, it will answer many of your questions. There are also many other threads posted to the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle link that offer much game insight and information.

Where we went: So far there are 3 different forums that have been created. Since there may be more, please check out the list and decide what is best for you. It is located in the "External Links to New Communities Listed Here!" thread.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 1:38 PM
Ah, my dear playingthegame..... you wax eloquent, as usual.

Thank you for the kudos ...... but without the others, I probably would not have been brave enough to share.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 1:34 PM
I missed the poems ..... thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 7:43 AM
Getting a double six from the Dice Table is likened to birthdays ....... you celebrate them, but you don't count them.

But, they still add up over time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 7:31 AM
In-game messaging was tried in the Fall of 2016 ..... since it has now been well over a year, I seriously doubt effort will be put toward that feature.

(But, I've been wrong before)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 3:10 PM
One day, I started looking through my achievements list and found I had many questions......... how do you move the knights? ..... what are the morphing flowers? .... how on earth can you play dice against the dragon when the dragon is in the Forbidden tower and there is no dice table anywhere to be found!?

So, I did a Google search and found the forum....... mostly, I read the Strategy Guide and read some of the posts .... then, I got brave and created an account so I could participate ....

I started making lists because I could not keep track of all I wanted to remember ... and then I realized that perhaps I was not the only one who had those same questions... soooo, I started to share my lists.

Reading some of the posts (does anyone have a list of characters in the game?, for instance) caused me to make even more lists. I felt honored when one of the Mods "stuck" one of my lists to the Helpful Links site.

Many of us have grown in a similar manner on this forum .... from asking very basic, simple questions to being able to answer some for others.

This is/was my first forum and as Katijay mentioned ..... you don't easily forget "firsts"

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 3:00 PM
Several days ago..... I deleted contents of in-box and sent folder.....then I deleted the address book also.....

It did not feel cleansing..... it felt as though I was losing things. sigh

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator