Posts created by Abbietweets

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 11, 18 11:41 PM
Hi Purplemartini, youll never be forgotten, weve had such fun. Shame the game ended the way it did, but true friends stay in touch. We do. Im also in touch with Theo and Kara .

Im on Facebook.

Take care my friend. Same to the rest of my neighbours out there.

xxxx

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 20, 18 8:03 AM
If any of my neighbours would like to keep in touch, I’m on Facebook.

Pauline Timpson

Abbie xx

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 10, 18 11:11 PM
Hi JOOLSW,

Canterbury is a lovely city. From where we live I can see the spires of the cathedral from the front garden. Have lived here for 40 years but was born in Cliftonville near Margate..Hubbies family were from a village called Wickhambreaux outside Canterbury . My mum was Folkestone , dad was Broadstairs so we haven’t gone far from our roots..

Don’t mind the tourists so much, but with the 3 universities and the Gau American uni as well, it’s all the students that tick the residents off. They take over all the cafes and restaurants and make us feel like outsiders. Shouldn’t complain because they bring a lot of money into the city. We live far enough out not to be bothered by them.

Take care and keep playing.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 7, 18 1:01 PM
Hi JOOLSW

Where in Kent are you? I’m in Canterbury. All clear now but cold still.

Abbie

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 3, 18 12:24 PM
Hi Theo, just thought I’d check the forum and see if anyone was still alive .

Didn’t realise till now JOOLSW was from the same neck of the woods as me. Rain has now turned all the snow to horrible slush.

I’ve given up on the developers ever doing anything to get us back after the IOS update. I miss the game, but more particularly all the friends that I made. I do have a few on Facebook and messenger and I speak to Karatopa every day.

I hope all my ex neighbours are well and enjoying themselves.

Miss hiding the rum around my manors .

Take care everyone

Abbie

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 17, 18 12:01 AM
Hi, Congrats on the new manor Airliebird. Would look for it if I could .

Haven’t deleted the game yet, living in hope. Stupid me, as if after all this time a miracle is going to happen,

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 9, 18 8:57 AM
Still hanging on , waiting for a developers miracle,. It seems highly unlikely now after all this time.

I really miss the game and my 21 manors, a song comes to mind

“ Do not forsake me oh developers, on this my playing game.”

Happy New Year to all neighbours and friends,

Abbie and Hagrida.xx

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 16, 17 9:37 AM
To all my neighbours may I wish you a wonderful time .

I’m still hoping to get back into the game at some point, developers willing.

To all Moderators thanks for your help on behalf of us all and please continue to push for solutions to problems.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 29, 17 7:14 AM
Ooh caramel for dipping, yummy.

Before I forget, there must be loads of eggs on my manor if anyone wants to collect them. Help yourselves.

The fires are going well, food is plentiful, and drinks are on tap. What more could we want.

The dragons seem to have the fireworks in hand, so we’re all set.

Let’s party

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 27, 17 2:05 PM
Hey we have a party! I’ve managed to find the fireworks but I need a volunteer to do some sort of a display, any offers?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 27, 17 9:57 AM
Hi everyone, I’m still shut out and now having teething problems with a new iPad.

However I sneaked into one of my manors ( I wish) and took some more cauldrons so we now have a pot of sweet corn on the boil, a beef stew and some rice. The dragons have kept all the fires going and the tents are all up. Anybody got some potatoes?

I found some rum, scotch and plenty of soft drinks so that should help us stay warm.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 17 11:31 AM
Phew! It’s a long way to the supermarket, but I’m back with a canoe full of food. Chilli will soon be on the go and Hagrida has kept the fire going. Really quite cosy with the fire, the tents and the blankets. Never was a girl guide, but this could be fun.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 17 11:18 AM
Phew! It’s a long way to the supermarket, but I’m back with a canoe full of food. Chilli will soon be on the go and Hagrida has kept the fire going. Really quite cosy with the fire, the tents and the blankets. Never was a girl guide, but this could be fun.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 17 10:52 AM
THANK YOU SHERALIKE. APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT.

Meanwhile come and join the picnic

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 17 10:52 AM
THANK YOU SHERALIKE. APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT.

Meanwhile come and join the picnic

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 17 10:50 AM
Thanks SherAlike, I miss all my friends here not least my 21 manors.

Cheers Kara, perhaps we can set up a commune for all those of us locked out of the game.

PLEASE DEVELOPERS, HELP US !!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 25, 17 6:41 AM
Cheers Eli,

I’ve pitched a few tents and got a fire lit. We can toast a few marshmallows and do some spuds in the embers, I managed to fish a cauldron out of the river and have given it a good clean so I’m going to use the canoe which was tied up on the bank further along, and head to a supermarket to get some provisions for a chilli.

Hopefully a few of you will come along and say hi.

( I investigated undoing the iOS update as you suggested, but although it could be done, I didn’t see the point, as stupidly I’ve never backed anything up so everything would be lost and I’d have had to start over. I’ll just hope the developers will take pity on us).

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 24, 17 11:43 AM
As I can’t get into my manors, I thought I’d do a barbecue on the river bank. Fireworks will be there as well. Please come and join Hagrida and myself. All food and drink welcome.

COME ON DEVELOPERS,PLEASE HELP

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 16, 17 12:54 PM
I’m a dinosaur according to my brother where IT is concerned. I wouldn’t know how to undo this update, but I’ll certainly ask him what to do. Thanks for the suggestion Eli.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 16, 17 10:00 AM
Eli, don’t be mean to me, reminding me of the land sale . Never got to open the land from the last one .

Still hoping but becoming more convinced by the day that the developers may not do anything.

PLEASE DEVELOPERS.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator