Posts created by Zipzoc

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 2:55 AM
Have 2 private messages but cannot open them, when I click on them a minus sign appears asking if I want to block them. Also can’t seem to send private messages, have clicked on purple envelope in the profile page and it asks if I want to send a private message but then nothing happens.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 17 2:35 AM
I have a new friend listed - ID 1454641 DELYTFOREST catch up - I cannot send gifts as his/her card in the friends area will not spin. He/she has sent me gifts so I’m feeling rather mean. Please help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 3:28 AM
Thank you to everyone who agreed to be my friend, I cannot take anymore otherwise I won’t be able to send gifts very often due to only being allowed to send 5 every 24 hours. I will try to be fair but you may only get gifts every 3 days or so.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 12:49 PM
I would like a couple of friends please my name is Zipzoc. Have lots of friends now so no more at present. Thank you to all who replied.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 4:18 AM
Hi

My code i660146 - Zipzoc - level 44

My friends code i1061583 - Nessa - level 48

When I visit the Unique Dishes in the Underground Treasury in the Town I am the only one listed that is taking part. My friend should also be listed as she is ahead of me and entered this area first. I am not listed in her game either. We are listed in all the other areas that we both visit, including all other new ones.

Have just reached level 45 and the kitchen is now open to me. This also does not list my friend who got there before me.

We both play on iPads.

Thank you for any help,
Regards
Zipzoc

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 14 12:29 AM
I have tried the tournament tab a number of times and the area is always blank with please wait in the bottom right hand corner. There are no lists of players or scores or anything just a dark red screen. Am I doing something wrong? I am in the UK so am I missing out due to time difference? Although I have tried very late at night and very early in the morning. Please can anyone help. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 14 8:27 AM
Hi happy to be your friend. Have sent you an invite. Zipzoc. I'm in the UK and at level 31

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 14 7:56 AM
Nothing happens when I touch the tournament button I just get a screen up with please wait on it. I'm still waiting. I am at level 31

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator