Posts created by Chiroptera

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 6, 17 11:50 AM
I didn't even get to see all of who helped (I look away from my computer for not even 20 minutes!) And I see that it has finished. Thank you all who helped me get to the Pirate Radio Studio. I really appreciate it! \o/ < That's a cheering stick-man, lol.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 29, 17 12:24 PM
So happy it's back! working for me on Chrome.~

To bad I have no memory of what purchased events I was working on, lol. Whatever they were, they're gone now. Oh well.

Edited for typos

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 16, 17 4:39 PM
I am also waiting until the game is fixed. I ain't risking more than I already have for a game, lol. I'd play through the app but it's telling me I need flash installed when I already do have flash (and have the recent version) which is weird. So I'm not going through any more trouble for it.

Hope my neighbors and guild mates understand too. Sorry I cannot get on! I just hope this issue doesn't last more than week. Otherwise, I may go on another hiatus. Blegh.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 14, 17 3:29 PM
I, too, am having this issue.

EDIT: Ah, good to see they're working to fix it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 6, 17 5:05 PM
Sorry neighbors. I haven't been able to play much at all today due to connection issues with the game. Everything else works fine but not ROM. I feel this was due to Chrome having issues connecting me to websites today and although everything else seems to have been fixed earlier, and I've also done all the necessary steps to personally fix this, I am still unable to play. :C
If I could, I'd play on other browsers, but they work so slowly on my laptop. Until this issue is resolved, I will most likely be unable to play for a bit.

Hope to play soon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 15, 17 11:00 AM
bboop1999

It seems the issue has been resolved. Now we can finally play in the comps! Perhaps it was just a small in-game hiccup or glitch.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 14, 17 8:20 PM
Not alone, my friend.
I am also having issues with the comps tonight, as well as a fellow guild-mate experiencing the same issue. It's as if it is empty. Sad, as I was wanting to go all out tonight and play as many as possible, but alas, that seems to be futile.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 20, 17 10:12 AM
Thank you, aurendel01 ! And thank you for the neighbor invite!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 19, 17 11:03 AM
I have returned to the world of ROM late last night. I hope to be online as much as possible, but things could change due to real life getting in the way, though I hope not to fall asleep again, that's for sure. If you had removed me before (no worries, by the way; I completely understand!! ) and would like to add me back, my neighbor code is
K4sNdF.

New or old neighbors, add me to your hood, maybe?

I gift everyday and I'll try to help with dragon quests with whatever food stores I still have on hand.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 23, 16 12:53 PM
Thank you so much neighbors and guild-mates for helping me with both the castle nebulous and fashion house expeditions today! I truly appreciate it!! Ya'll are so awesome!
Finally remembered to give proper thanks, lol.
I may not say it often, but it means a lot to receive help from you all!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 15, 16 8:37 PM
I'm having issues where I can't play the comps every other round. I have to keep refreshing to play the comps again, otherwise I'm stuck with the loading icon. It's getting very annoying. I've cleared my cache and everything but nothing is working..

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 18, 16 7:29 PM
I don't know who helped me feed the dragon to Castle Nebulous but thank you so much, neighbors for the help! (I got distracted by things...bad habit of mine, I admit).
Also, I know I never thank enough because I tend to forget to, but I really appreciate all the help ever since I've returned to ROM. You guys are awesome!

(First time posting in this thread I think..heh. Gotta love anxiety!)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 10, 16 7:10 PM
Just want to point out, if it hasn't already, that Ray of Sunshine can also be found in Octopus mode in the dungeon..something I just discovered.

I never played this one before yet but I will try. Even if it does cost me some gems.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 7, 16 9:31 AM
The room was very nice and the items were easy to find but not without a hint of a challenge during the first 6 rounds (at least for me, anyway). The handmill(?), firewood, and plate was more difficult for me to find. The quests themselves weren't difficult as it only took me 1-2 tries before finding the items. I did use Wish Master and Silver Tarra Cards to help, though.

I only needed the room to be open for me once and I was able to finish everything and get the chest within an hour.

The spoons are a different story.
Very hard to obtain and when it came upon gathering the mushrooms, I bought those with gems instead.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 2, 15 3:20 PM
I have somewhat returned after a 3 month hiatus. Connection is pretty bad where I'm at in Canada. Although I'm capable of playing (something I just realized wow), I won't be able to fully play again until I return home.
I'm so sorry I haven't been on in months; it felt like forever, but I'm here. I know I've lost 30+ neighbors, which is completely understandable, but I've missed playing this game and the neighbors I've had nice discussions with! And to those that have stuck around in my neighborhood, thank you.
I hope to play more when I come back home on the 11th.

- Chiroptera

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 19, 15 5:47 PM
*pops up in the forum once again*

I'm going on a trip to Vancouver, BC, Canada for the summer! I leave tomorrow really early in the morning but I will be bringing my laptop with me. I should still be able to gift my neighbors at least every day and if not every two or three days.

Welp, with that said, see ya'll later!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 5, 15 4:41 PM
Hello neighbors! I have returned after what seems to be a month long hiatus. Was it a month? I honestly don't remember.

I apologize for not being able to gift everyone most days like I had promised in the "upcoming absences" forum. What was supposed to be "Gotta finish these projects to pass my classes" ended up becoming "I am slowly losing interest in the game". It happens to me sometimes whenever something comes up in real life and I gotta take care of it thus leading to a loss of interest in a particular game. So sorry neighbors!

BUT, now that the semester is over for me, finally, -passed my classes too!- I'm going to slowly start getting back into the game more and more, and hopefully stay for even longer!

Again, sorry for the long absence! I owe you all so many gifts!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 12, 15 6:41 PM
Just going to say that I'll be "semi-absent" for the next few weeks, as I have two projects for my college classes to finish before the end of my spring semester. Yay ... I'll be able to at least gift my neighbors most days, but unfortunately will not take part in any expeditions. I'm already low on food and I don't have the time to obtain more. I'll be able to fully play and help out again as soon as it's done and over with.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 5, 15 8:14 PM
...I will be absent from tomorrow morning, March 6th, and will return Sunday evening, March 8th. Going out of town for my birthday.

Doing as much as I can tonight then I'll be off. See ya'll later~

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 3, 15 4:38 PM
Thanks, achumannfaery I'm incredibly shy when it comes to forums -of any sort for that matter- But felt the need thank you guys for the expedition advice! It was the only thing I was having trouble with. But some things start out sticky for just about anyone I guess.

Anyway, yes, I shall! Maybe not with this new event/quest going on, however. I need to stock up on food and at the same time trying to help out my neighbors' expeditions~ Much luck to you as well!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator