Posts created by stckdg

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 6, 18 11:07 PM
I am just wondering why I am no longer getting the scratchy. I have a close knit group who play GD and they all are getting the scratchy but since I had to update and restart the game, I no longer am getting it.

Any help or clues?

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 17 1:38 AM
CrystlWillow wrote:I figured out that if you try to get rid of the snake going straight down but don't clear the path to the right that leads off of the screen the snake has no where to go so stays and you have to get rid of him again and that uses up your bones.

Thanks for that, it makes sense, I will try that. fingers crossed.

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 17 1:32 AM
I am having the same problem of that one snake not going away and not enough bones either.

I have gathered all the bones, and can't find any more.

Help, can't advance.

Tip ... I built two sawmills and ran the wood extra after the second one was built, upgraded food and petrol with heaps of time if only there was enough bones.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 17, 17 12:33 AM
Why can't I upgrade my ports in my completed cities?

I am waiting for Dubai to come on line (PC) and I have finished up several cities while waiting. Unfortunately I am unable to upgrade my ports and collect the bonuses until this new city appears.

Why? I get a message saying can not ship resources. I don't want to ship, I want upgrade so I can collect my bonus and finish the city.

Help!!!

Thanks.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 5, 16 6:19 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions .....finally through. Wish I could say how, it just happened ..... laughing

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 4, 16 11:42 PM
Level 16 ..... GEEZ!
I have tried the waterfall method, the shovel method, the swap and even teaching my computer to fly method .....

Nothing is working and I can not get pass this level.

Any other help ideas?

It is always has at least one token stuck regardless of what I try.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 20, 15 5:37 PM
Just wondering if I am missing something 'special' with the Christmas trees. As it is Chrissy, I am thinking a surprise awaits us.

Any ideas or help?

Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator