Posts created by annebil

hazelwize16 wrote:GAME FREEZE when i place the hands on the clock at 5 o'clock ... cannot get the game to continue on after this ... i am more than half way thru and have had no other problems with the MAC version ... i am seriously disappointed ... i was enjoying this game that i paid for ... will there be a fix for this??? ... would like to FINISH the game ... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

My game does not freeze, but nothing happens when I put the clock hands on 5 o`clock.

posted in Surface: Project Dawn Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 17 1:29 PM
fishyfi wrote:Same problem as the others with the wheel - doesn't matter what screen I'm on when I try and add the planks to it - invisible wheel and have to control alt delete to get out. can't go any further as I need to use the wheel

update - I set unset the custom cursor and special effects, set the level to casual and the wheel appeared. once I'd fixed it and used it, I put all the settings back to where they'd been before and it all is working fine again now

Yes. it worked.

posted in Embrace of Ocean: Story of Hope on May 9, 17 8:17 AM
Under the carpet in the first room.

posted in Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness on Apr 30, 17 2:23 PM
Have anyone found all the yellow decoration disks? I can only find 9, it should be ten.

posted in Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness on Apr 30, 17 2:12 PM
Has anyone found all the yellow decoration disks? I can only find 9.

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 1:15 AM
I have problems With downloading this game.

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 11:25 AM
I agree this is a difficult one. My problem is to do everything you are suggesting. Still witing for answers from big Fish,

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 7:58 AM
Thanks fir trying to help me. I kind of understood what you tried ti explain to me, but I do not know which location i shall switch to. C:\Program Files (x86) is the location now.

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 4:52 AM
I have no solution. I have not heard from the big Fish yet. i have done everything I possible could do. Waiting for a repair from big Fish.

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 2:00 AM
Tried. Did not work. I think I have to wait for the support.

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 1:48 AM
I have tried both.

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 1:19 AM
Has anyone goten the Message: Game manager experienced an internal error. Error code 1404. The game manager refuses to download games.

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 15 3:34 AM
plushmoon wrote:OK, so this is the solution, guys - I hope it will help:

I am afraid you will need to start again with a different profile. Then, when you FIRST visit Anthony in the hospital room to get a sample of the black lipstick, DO NOT use the map to travel back to Margaret at the morgue. If you walk back, the guy appears at the entrance to the corridor and does not allow you back in, which is the correct moment for him to do so.

If this happens, after you are done with the Chinese quarter and are back at the hospital, there is no one blocking the way to Anthony's room!

It worked.

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 15 3:30 AM
plushmoon wrote:OK, so this is the solution, guys - I hope it will help:

I am afraid you will need to start again with a different profile. Then, when you FIRST visit Anthony in the hospital room to get a sample of the black lipstick, DO NOT use the map to travel back to Margaret at the morgue. If you walk back, the guy appears at the entrance to the corridor and does not allow you back in, which is the correct moment for him to do so.

If this happens, after you are done with the Chinese quarter and are back at the hospital, there is no one blocking the way to Anthony's room!

LynneHS56 wrote:Am playing the bonus - clicked to send my raven up to get something & I get Runtime Error & the game closes - any clues as to why please?

Same happened to me.

jaylake wrote:I have found out on the tech pages that if you disable the widescreen you can use the magnet. How people think of these things amazes me. Would have thought the developers would have checked it though.

Yes , the magnet worked when i diabled the widescreen.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 2:44 AM
I thought i had everything for the sword, but i am asked about something to mend it With. What? Help!
And do not use the map.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 15, 14 2:36 AM
annebil wrote:
evaree wrote:Same problem. Game freezes with a skip option at the top.

Same for me.

I have no problems when I am not using the map, started over the Third time.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 6:56 AM
evaree wrote:Same problem. Game freezes with a skip option at the top.

Same for me.

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 19, 14 9:29 AM
It is not good enough just to put the same page about technical issues as big Fish does. It is obvious something wrong With this game. I have redownloaded same problem as everyone has. Do something or notice us With a refound.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator