Posts created by dbmcc

I know I'm a little thick. I still can't get the door to open. Looking at it as a clock I count out 5 starting out with one-o.clock & it takes me to 8 o'clock. Then I go back 3 & forward 1 & nothing happens. And when I try to light each one the dial spins back to the top.

I'm in a room with dead body & in order to get out of the room I need to break through wall. I lower the chandeleer, grab the drape, cut the drape & break the wall open & then the game shuts down. I tried 4 different times but games quits with notice that game manager quit working. Please help.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 on Aug 30, 15 11:35 AM
I enjoyed this game. It has a really dark side and then moves on to a lighter side. I was able to play it without any major glitches which was nice because I have been having problems with some other games. I would recommend this game for all.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 15 8:37 PM
I get a blank screen with some music. I have window's 10. http://forums.bigfishgames.com/

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 15 12:54 PM
I can't get the red lipstick to do anything. I've read prior commentary & I really don't want to start over. Why hasn't there been a patch or fix for this problem since its been going on for a long time?

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 15 11:40 AM
I enter the lighthouse deal with the grimlin on the typewriter but when I move to the desk and review the pictures in the folder on top I can't get the desk drawers to open in order to obtain more pictures.

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Jul 9, 15 12:08 PM
I'm near the end of the game & I need to find "fresh oil of vervain" to make the potion & my hints stopped working. Help please.

after playing the scene numerous times & not progressing this am I tried again & it worked. thanks if you helped.

I'm near the beginning in the forest & a trap is being built to catch the Other but when its time to put the net over the hole a HOP is suppose to pop up but it doesn't. The HOP will give me a dagger to cut a rope and w/o it I can't proceed. Help will be appreciated.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on May 18, 15 9:28 PM
after going to the walk through I realized that I had what I needed it simply was identified by a different name. I'm now blazing ahead.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on May 17, 15 9:15 PM
I did the HOP in the car but failed to get the wrench I need to solve the next puzzle involving the boiler & flow of steam & as a result I am unable to move on. This issue came up earlier in a forum
but I couldn't find an answer.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 15 9:17 PM
I played the cassette & received a # 173 but the pad doesn't respond?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 15 9:49 PM
I can't get the chalk. I've played the HOP & only item left is chalk but I can't find the chalk.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Apr 21, 15 9:27 AM
[b]I can't get the money to go into the machine and I can't get Rocky to jump into the junk pile. I have the antenna extended & have touched many areas on the pile but nothing seems to work. Thanks for your help.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 11:49 AM
I'm reposting as I can't find my earlier post. I'm in the Cabalie Room. I've taken pictures of 4 suspected Villans with the camera obscura lamp & I should be able to identify the true villian & move to the Gateway but instead I'm stuck. Any suggestions.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 11:37 AM
The carbide disappeared when I tried to put it in the lamp. I'm completely stuck at this point. Help!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 15 6:45 PM
I asked for help earlier. I went back to the stables & noticed the numbers 343 on wood on left. Then there is a small blue box low on screen which requires these numbers to open. You may have to jiggle the last 3 up a little. Box opens & you get the 2nd lions fang. With its insertion the ball under the lions foot becomes free & you hit the ball with a mallet[croquet] which hits a wedge blocking the cart & the horse moves forward......

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 15 1:44 PM
I'm playing Midnight Mysteries & I'm in the stable with the horse & a cart attached and a GEAR is stuck under the cart. I've cut the seed bag for food for the horse but I can't get the horse to move forward so I can get the Gear. I need the Gear for an elevator outside the stable. I'm using a PC windows 7

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 15 12:51 PM
I'm stuck in the stable with the horse & the gear stuck under the carriage. I can't get the horse to move forward. I've cut open the sack of feed but the horse doesn't move forward so I can get the gear. Any suggestions?

posted in Grim Facade: The Artist and the Pretender on Oct 25, 14 11:44 AM
I purchased GRIM FACADE; THE ARTIST AND THE PRETENDER & IT DOWNLOADED JUST FINE. HOWEVER IT DIDN'T INCLUDE THE STRADEGY GUIDE. I BOUGHT THE STRADEGY GUIDE AND IT DOWNLOADED JUST FINE BUT AS A STAND ALONE. iT DOES NOT OPEN WITH THE REGULAR GAME. iS THERE ANYWAY TO GET IT CONNECTED TO THE ORIGINAL GAME?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator