Posts created by lobajazz

posted in Wanderland on Dec 21, 17 11:33 AM
the support team only offers another game...I feel chated.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 16, 17 4:17 PM
my game is back to zero I had over 90.000 Gold and almost 700 gems, now I am level 1 again. I wrote to the support team, but all they offered me, was a coupon for another game. That's nice, but I want to play MY game, what can I do now? It's been three days that my game didn't come back to where I was. That's very upsetting!

posted in Wanderland on Dec 13, 17 1:35 PM
I am back to level 1...this is a drag!
Was level 51 and now...

posted in Wanderland on Sep 26, 17 11:32 AM
behind the Balloon, in the room I have to get a picture together...anyone knows a quick solution? It's the pic with the rider on a camel and some palmtrees, all ihn blue/black/grey I am tired of trying...

posted in Wanderland on Aug 6, 17 10:34 AM
I have two identical accounts and am friend with myself.
One ID is 268911
the other 260588
and they keep changing back and forth. I never know, who I am, when I open the game. This could be funny in a way but:
What irritates me is, that 260588 never gets any gifts...and that is a regular draw-back.
I contacted the support team but never got a reply

posted in Wanderland on Jul 22, 17 10:33 AM
Before I start, I have to go back in time a little:
Some weeks ago, I realized that all my friends were gone and I had a new Player ID.
So I made many new friend-requests and slowly my game moved forward again...
Several times now, I saw that my Player ID changed back to the old one. I even was able to ask my other Player ID for friendship. Means: I am ´friend with myself
That's funny...
If only the Player ID wouldn't change back and forth all the time. Gifts I requested are given to the ID I was when I asked and I am not now, instead I have the gifts I asked long ago...
Now, since several days I don't get any gift at all any more.
To fulfill my ongoing quests I need items I just never get by playing scenes: Perfume Sprayer..for the "Will-O-Wisp", Shards to curse two scenes (at least) for another quest, Mice to fight Ogres to get an Ice-Cube to activate one collection (Fairytale-related quest) and so on..I am hopelessly stuck in the game, playing the same scenes over and over again, and that is boring
I wonder, if, because of some new gitch, I am invisible to other players...
Why can't the game just run as it should?

posted in Wanderland on Jul 22, 17 10:31 AM
Before I start, I have to go back in time a little:
Some weeks ago, I realized that all my friends were gone and I had a new Player ID.
So I made many new friend-requests and slowly my game moved forward again...
Several times now, I saw that my Player ID changed back to the old one. I even was able to ask my other Player ID for friendship. Means: I am ´friend with myself
That's funny...
If only the Player ID wouldn't change back and forth all the time. Gifts I requested are given to the ID I was when I asked and I am no now, instead I have the gifts I asked long ago...
Now, since several days I don't get any gift at all any more.
To fulfill my ongoing quests I need items I just never get by playing scenes: Perfume Sprayer..for the "Will-O-Wisp", Shard to curse two scenes (at least) for another quest, Mice to fight Ogres to get an Ice-Cube to activate one collection (Fairytale-related quest) and so on..I am hopelessly stuck in the game, playing the same scenes over and over again, and that is boring
I wonder, if, because of some new gitch, I am invisible to other players...
Why can't the game just run as it should?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 5, 17 11:50 AM
glitter2goldfish wrote:Please note I have contacted support and received a reply. There was an issue with the chests and the developers have removed them until it is resolved. Once the issue has been corrected we will again see the treasure chests.

Thank you for the information!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 4, 17 1:15 PM
Yep! I also don't have any Treasure Chests any more. I reloaded the game but no change.
I hope it'll be back to normal a.s.a.p.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 3, 17 10:54 AM
Coffee_Cat wrote:Is there some magic to getting perfume sprayers to drop? I have cleared cursed HOS at least 20 times and none dropped. It used to be at least one would drop out of each curse set activated, now nothing.

I have the very same problem. One Quest asks for finding a "Will-O-Wisp"..I must have fought around 25 Gremlins without ever getting this item. I cursed scenes over and over again to get the darn Perfume Sprayer and found ONE in THIRTY cursed scenes!
Plus, the Perfumes are also hard to get, when the Ship never offers them...
Using Lucky Potios doesn't help at all whatsoever.

It would be nice, if the makers of the game would increase the drop-rate drastically, if they don't want their customers to lose interest in the game...

posted in Wanderland on Jul 3, 17 10:38 AM
Starting to lose fun playing Wanderland...
Since several WEEKS I am stuck with a few quests.
One asks me to find the "WILL - O - WISP".
In order to get this item I have to fight a Gremlin.
I must have fought around 30 Gremlins and never found even one.
Sure enough I ran out of Perfume Sprayers and Gremlin Perfumes.
Ships very seldom offer Perfumes at all. After playing over 20 Cursed Scenes I found ONE Perfume Sprayer...
Another one asks for "Poisoned Darts". To get those I have to fight Turgs. To fight them I need Lures and Weapons...same story, It is more than difficult, to find the needed items.
Could the drop rate for these items be increased?
Playing should be for fun, no?
Even using "Lucky Potions" doesn't seem to help at all...Playing the same scenes over and over also get's a bit boring. And before I don't finish these quests, I won't be able to advance much in the fairytale scenes. SIGH...

posted in Wanderland on Jun 4, 17 4:46 PM
All my friends have gone missing, so I have to get new friends.
Please add me:

Ana Di Lupis
ID 268911

posted in Wanderland on Jun 3, 17 1:02 PM
Anyone here to read the messages? It's the third day for me without my friends.
I really badly need some help here.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 2, 17 4:49 PM
Yesterday, when I opened the game, I found all my friends were gone.
I closed the game and started it again: no friends.
I looked, but I don't get the option "run as Administrator" by right-clicking the game icon on my desktop.
I rebootet my PC, still no friends.
Today: All friends still missing!
I have 4 "Activate Collections" - Quests going and I depend on getting activators from my friends and I want to send them items as well.
Getting all the activators on my own will take forever.
PLEASE, how can I get my friends back?
I had at least 50 Friends, even more.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 1, 17 11:41 AM
Today I entered the game and had to realize, that all my friends have gone from the list!
How is that possible and how can I get them back?

posted in Wanderland on May 24, 17 3:11 PM
Strange...I joined the "Find The Item" tournament.
I made it up to the 3rd rank with 11 items found..
Then my energy was finished and I logged out of the game.
20 minutes later I went back inside to continue with new energy from the well.
Then I looked into the ranking and was surprised to see some players ranking 1st, 2nd and 3rd with over 30 items found.
The first hat 57 items found.
How is that possible? Within 20 minutes?

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 10, 17 5:55 PM
Trying from game-center all I get is a "blip !" - sound.
Starting from the desktop - icon: opens the game center
5 hours ago, it was working well.
Does anyone know, what the problem might be?
Are we getting an update?

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 10, 17 5:50 PM
I tried to play GD, but it won't start.
If I try from the game center, all I get is a "BLIP !" and nothing happens.
Starting from the icon on my desktop opens the game center, and pressing "start" gives me the "blip!" again .
This afternoon (about 5 hrs ago), it was working well.
Anyone here, who knows, what happened?

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 4, 17 1:42 PM

I wonder, since I started to play GD:
What happens with all the points I gain all the time?
What with reaching highest points?
Will they pay me any benefit?

I keep reaching "highest rank" with the gemmed crown,
fanfare and all, but what for?

posted in Wanderland on May 4, 17 1:28 PM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Hello Everyone,

Some players are reporting that quests they are seeing are getting stuck or aren't appearing as expected. For players that are seeing trouble with quests seeming to be stuck, we would definitely like to look further into that with you. Please reach out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000093788">Technical Support Team</a> if you are seeing quest issues such as the ones reported here. Our Reps will be happy to help as best they can.

bfgIlinalta

I think, the quests being stuck ist not a technical problem, it is the way the game is designed: Play certain quests and the Portal-Quests will open.
It only takes so much time, and that's what's disappointing.
I don't see, how contacting the support team would help.
The link you provided only leads to help for billing or technical issues...
Please explain.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator