Posts created by betsybean

posted in Wanderland on Feb 21, 18 6:50 AM
Again they crashed my game was doing good, that blamo its gone, can they get my game back?

posted in Wanderland on Feb 5, 18 10:21 AM
Glad to hear someone else is experiencing problems like me!!!!! My game keeps crashing too! I lost rubies and some rooms you cant open! When is Big Fish Going to fix these problems??? They get 6.99 every month for what? To crash me so I pay more to play the game!!

posted in Wanderland on Jan 25, 18 5:03 AM
Help I need friends code No. 298254 name BETSY

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 17 1:01 PM
My new code is 718711 please friend me level 57

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 17 12:57 PM
my code is 718711 Betsy level 57

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 22, 17 5:18 AM
I recently came back to dark manor and cannot connect to my old account through facebook, what gives?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 17 5:22 AM
When is Spring game coming!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 16 5:59 AM
Is there anyway to change back to my old code/ My old computer broke down and now they made me start all over on my new computer. my old code No. is 307173 .. What should I do?

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 22, 16 4:14 AM
I'm in the oceans and now it wiped all my points and lock up all helpers, what's going on? trying to uninstall and re-install and see what happens

posted in Wanderland on Jun 16, 16 3:26 AM
I want to know why I have had to start the game over 10 times?? I get to a good level and they start the game over, this last time I made it to level 25 and then they started it over after spending money and time with this game over the past 2 years! I even went out and bought a new computer and the same thing happen! I think it is a scam and someone in Big Fish is rigging it or starting this game over, so people will spend their money and then lose!!

posted in Agency 33 on Jan 29, 16 12:54 AM
Is anyone else having problems connecting to the game?

posted in Agency 33 on Jan 28, 16 6:35 AM
Are you having tech. difficulties I played an hour ago fine and now it won't connect

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 16 5:14 AM
Tournaments I miss them! Please bring back!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 16 5:10 AM
What happen to the tournaments? Someone cheated how? Please bring back I need the chance to win purple diamonds!!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 9, 14 11:30 AM
Trying to find out the time of the free energy on Dark manor, I need for the 10th, 11th, and 12th

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Nov 18, 14 8:10 AM
No just keep playing the ho games to earn coins

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 8:55 PM
You just updated the game and now I can't read any of the requests they are all see through, please fix!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator